The Linkedin Comment Tool
Engaging with your LinkedIn community by leaving thoughtful comments on other users’ posts. This can help boost the visibility of your profile and expand your professional network.
The SU Social LinkedIn Comment tool allows you to automatically comment on posts from other users.
How to access the LinkedIn Comment tool?
To utilize the SU Social LinkedIn Comment tool, navigate to the TOOLS page.
Then select your LinkedIn Profile and click on it then locate the Comment tool in the list of available tools on the left side of the page.
Once you’ve accessed the Comment tool, you’ll see four tabs: Settings, Sources, Extracted Posts, and Results.
In this tab, you will find three sections: Run Timers, Comment Limits, and Settings.
Run Timers section:
- The “Wait between X and Y minutes before each new operation” option allows you to set a time frame before the Comment tool begins its next operation.
- “Comment between X and Y posts per operation” specifies the number of posts that will be commented on during each operation.
- “Execute between HH:MM and HH:MM” allows you to control the time when the Comment tool will execute its actions and you can adjust the setting, add more intervals, or randomize the timers on a daily basis.
- “Add random sleep time” enables the Comment tool to take a break for a specified amount of time (X and Y minutes) before starting a new operation after a certain number (A and B) of operations have been executed.
- The “Days of the week when to operate” setting allows you to choose the days on which the tool will perform its actions.
💡If you opt for “Rotate Days,” SU Social will randomly select a new set of days each week, using the same number of days you initially chose. You have the option to exclude weekends from the rotation if you prefer not to comment on weekends.
Comments Limit section:
- The “Comment X-Y per day” feature allows you to limit the number of comments to a random number between X and Y for each day. You have the option to gradually increase the daily limit until it reaches your target.
- The “Comment X-Y per hour” feature allows you to limit the number of comments to a random number between X and Y for each hour. You have the option to gradually increase the hourly limit until it reaches your hourly target.
- Shorten URLs in Comments – You can use this feature to reduce the length of URLs in your comments to prevent them from being marked as spam.
- Random Item Selection – SU Social offers the option to randomly pick items from the Extracted Posts list, allowing you to filter the posts you want to comment on.
- Filter Posts by Comment Count – By clicking the “Click here to change” button, you can toggle between “Use posts with many comments” and “Use posts with few/no posts” filters. If you select “Use posts with many comments,” SU Social will only comment on posts with over 100 comments from the Extracted Posts tab. If you switch to “Use posts with few/no posts,” SU Social will only comment on posts with less than 100 comments.
💡 If a post does not meet the selected filter criteria, SU Social will display error code 133 in the Summary tab.
In the Comment Source Options:
Three options are available for you to choose from as the source for your comments: Comment on Posts by Keywords, Comment on Posts by URL, and Posts from Walls/Pages/Groups.
Keep in mind:
- Customize Your Comments – For each of the source options, you have the ability to personalize the comment text.
- Prevent Spam – To differentiate your comments and reduce the chance of being marked as spam, incorporate spin syntax and emojis into your comment text.
Comment on Posts by Keywords:
- Comment on Posts by Keywords – This source option allows you to leave comments on posts found through a keyword search on LinkedIn.
- Multiple Keywords – If you wish to add multiple keywords, simply separate them with a comma (e.g. software, technology).
- Unique Comment Text – In the provided box, craft your comment text and make use of Spin Syntax to differentiate it from others.
- Add Keywords and Comment – Once you have entered your keywords and comment text, simply click the “ADD INPUT” button. They will be added to the table under the source option for reference.
Comment on Posts by URL:
- Comment on Posts by URL – This source option is useful when you have the URL of a specific post you want to leave a comment on.
- Multiple URLs – To add multiple post URLs, separate them by inserting a newline between them.
- Add Comment and URLs – Enter your comment text and the post URLs in the provided box, then click the “ADD TO EXTRACTED POSTS” button.
- Automatic Addition to Extracted Posts – The post will be automatically added to the Extracted Posts tab and will be designated with “manual” as the keyword.
- Spin Syntax for Unique Comments – To avoid leaving repetitive comments, it is recommended to utilize spin syntax in your comment text.
Posts from Walls/Pages/Groups:
- Comment on Posts from Walls/Pages/Groups – This source option enables you to leave comments on posts published on LinkedIn walls, pages, or groups.
- URL of Wall/Group/Page – Enter the URL of the wall, group, or page in the provided box.
- Comment Text – Write your comment text in the same box.
- Multiple Targets – If you have multiple target walls, groups, or pages, separate them with a newline.
💡 Add to Table Button – Once you have entered the URL and comment text, click the “ADD” button. Your target walls, groups, or pages along with your comment text will be added to the table under the source option for reference.
Extracted Posts tab:
The Comment tool relies on the intermediary list found in the Extracted Posts tab, where all the posts obtained from the sources you added in the Sources tab are listed.
In the Extracted Posts tab, you have access to the following options:
- Delete All: Erases all posts from the tab.
- Export All: Exports the extracted posts as a CSV file for external use.
- Import: Allows for the importation of posts into the table, as long as the format follows the same structure as the exported file.
- More Actions: Brings up a pop-up window with four additional choices for you to select from.
- Reset items with failed filters
The Comment tool operates by monitoring the list of posts stored in the Extracted Posts tab. Upon its execution, it assesses each post against your pre-set filters. If the post satisfies the criteria, the tool will leave a comment on it and remove it from the Extracted Posts tab. Conversely, if a post fails to meet the filter, it will be flagged with a “YES” value in the “FAILED FILTERS” column. To resolve this issue, you may utilize the “Reset items with failed filters” option, which will reset the value in the “FAILED FILTERS” column to “No.” This allows the tool to reevaluate the post and leave a comment if it passes the filter.
- Send to other accounts with the same tags: it can be used to send the extracted posts to other accounts that have the same tag.
- Reset items with failed filters for all accounts: it can be used when you want to reset failed filters at once for all accounts.
- Split with other accounts with the same tag: this allows you to split the extracted posts between accounts that have the same tag.
The Results tab of the Comment tool provides a comprehensive record of all the executed comment actions.
The information displayed in the table includes details such as the username, keywords, comment text used, the number of comments, and likes on the post where you left the comment.
For your convenience:
- you have the option to delete all results using the “Delete All” button.
- You can also opt to export a copy of the results by clicking on “Export All”.
- The exported file will be in CSV format. The Results table also has a “Links” column, which provides further actions such as deleting a specific result, opening the post in an external browser, browsing the post on the SU Social embedded browser, or copying the post URL to your clipboard.
In conclusion, the SU Social LinkedIn Comment tool is an excellent solution for professionals looking to increase their engagement and expand their network on LinkedIn. You can easily leave thoughtful comments on other users’ posts, saving you time and effort while still providing valuable input. By using this tool, you can effectively boost your profile’s visibility and make meaningful connections with other professionals in your industry.