Attracting More Attention To Your Account
Let’s use it for a Facebook profile since it has the most options; if you can use these tools on Facebook without any issues, you should be able to do so on any other platform as well.
The Comment&Like tool
Select the Facebook profile that you’d like to work on by clicking on it on the TOOLS page then proceed to the Comment&Like tool. Only Facebook combines these two modules because doing so makes them easier to use. On the other platforms, you can either comment or like separately or simultaneously.
The tool has three sub-tabs:
- Settings – the duration between operations, the filters for selecting which posts to like and comment on, the keywords for posts to like and remark on, and the actual comments that it will make are all configured here.
- Sources – where you will configure SU Social about what to like and comment on.
- Results – this will display the successful comment or like actions made by the tool.
Going back to the Settings tab, here’s what needs to be done there.
The main configurations that you must complete are grouped in this tab’s various sections, which are as follows:
1. Run Timers – With this one, which you should already be familiar with it, you can select the interval between operations, the time it should run, and the days of the week it should run.
2. Comment/Like Limits – This is where you choose the maximum number of comments or likes you’d want to receive each day and hour. Since this is an interval, it will pick a random number each day that falls within the parameters you provide. After liking a post, you also have the option to like some of the comments, and you may decide how many posts by the same user to like or comment on each day.
3. Comment/Like Settings – These settings are fairly self-explanatory, allowing you to target the precise posts that you want. You can select the posts’ age using the first two options, and if you comment with a photo, it will also change the image so it appears different every time.
4. Add Comment or Like Actions – The actions SU Social takes—comments or likes—are added here and are applied to the sources you list in the following tab. Simply type the keywords you want to use, such as social media,marketing in the field provided and select Like by Keyword to take action. The action will be indicated as a like action and added to the table below.
Facebook now offers additional responses when liking a post, you can select a different reaction from the drop-down menu for Like on posts containing the keywords you’ve specified.
On the other hand, if you want to perform a comment action, you must enter both the keyword that will be used to locate the posts and the comments that will be made on those posts. Say social media,marketing and add the comment, what a cool idea!, then select Comment by Keyword.
As you can see, a new action—this time a comment action—was added to the table below. In the table below, you can edit it if you’d like.
Here, you can add as many actions as you like, such as numerous comments or likes. The tool will choose one at random and complete it each time it runs. But before you begin, let’s add some sources, so let’s switch to the Sources tab.
You can comment on and like the following post types using the various resources at your disposal:
- Page posts
- Group posts
- Posts from searches
- Wall posts
- And on specific post URLs
Remember to return to the Settings tab and launch the tool once the settings and sources are prepared.
Finally, all the different actions it performed for you are listed on the Results tab.
This is all there is to know about this tool; as you can see, starting it only requires a few settings and sources to be entered. Remember not to push yourself too far. As an automated tool, it is simple to set it too quickly, which can lead to trouble. Begin with a few daily actions and gradually increase the number as you go along the way.
The Contact tool
You can extract people from groups, events, friends, searches, and other sources using the Facebook Contact tool, and you can then message them or send them a friend request. By doing this, you can identify individuals who might be interested in your offerings and reach out to them.
Let’s check how this functions. You can see that the Contact tool has seven sub-tabs by simply clicking on it. With Facebook offering many potential marketing angles, compared to the other platforms, you have everything you might need to be successful. Let’s discuss the functions of each sub-tab:
- Extract Members – this is where you will configure the tool to collect users from different sources in order for you to use them later at your disposal.
- Auto Extract – a variation of the first tab, this is used for extracting newer users automatically.
- Use Members – this is where you will tell SU Social what to do with the extracted people, whether it’s sending a friend request or a message.
- Friend Requests – from the previous tab, members will be sent here so that SU Social can send the friend request. Additionally, you can adjust your settings to prevent overuse of them.
- Auto Reply to New Messages – you can set up this tab to respond to all of your incoming messages automatically
- Contact Upcoming Birthdays – not to be confused with the Birthday tool, from the name itself, this targets users who will celebrate their birthdays in the next few days.
- Send Messages – this is where the actual sending of the messages takes place. The items from the Use Members tab will be queued here for later processing.
Let’s now take a look at how we can actually message and send friend requests to members of a public group.
Go to the Extract Members tab first. The URL of a Facebook group must be entered here, then you must click on Extract Users. For the scroll option, the more you specify here, the more people the page will pull in during its scroll. Let’s run a test using this URL (a legitimate extraction link) for 30 seconds, then click extract.
The results table will inform you when this is complete and how many members were extracted.
After extracting some people, we must instruct SU Social how to use them by going to the Use Members tab. The top table will display all of the extracted members. The ones you want to use must be chosen from the table. You can pick all of them or just a few. You will then select one of the following two options.
- Send Friend Request – You can adjust a few things here; select what works best for you, then, when ready, click Send. The members will be sent to the tab above labeled Friend Requests, where you can proceed.
- Add Messages to Selected Users – You must enter the message here before you can send messages to the people you chose. Ideally, you should spin the message to make it different for each person and avoid sending it to everyone at once. Then select the message settings you desire, and click Add to Send Message List. The members will be directed to the Send Messages tab, where you can proceed.
Let’s take a look at how this appears now in case you want to send friend requests.
As soon as you access this tab, you’ll notice that it has three sections and looks like any other tool.
- Settings – Here, you can set the time between friend requests, how many to send each day, and whether they should expire. You can also specify the days and times you want the tool to work.
- Pending Friend Requests – It’s the pending list of people awaiting a friend request, and this is where the people you sent from the Use Members tab will appear.
- Results – This will contain the individuals whom SU Social was able to ask to become your friends.
Head over to the Send Messages tab if you wanted to send messages to people. You will see that it has the same design as the previous tab, with the exception that this one actually sends messages.
It is split into 3 sections as well:
- Settings –where you can set the number of messages to send each day, the delay between messages, and a few other helpful settings
- Pending Send Message – this is the list of users together with the messages that you will send that are on the waiting list.
- Results – this contains the successful messages that SU Social sent.
You now understand how to automatically engage others through SU Social and capture their attention. You have the opportunity to market your product or service to the people who would benefit from it the most by doing this. Targeting the right sources is a crucial step for the best results, so take your time.