How To Use The Facebook Contact Tool In SuSocial
If you’re looking to send friend requests or messages to individuals who belong to a particular group, liked a specific page, or engaged with a post that’s relevant to your niche, the Facebook Contact Tool in SuSocial is the place to go. When used properly, this feature can be quite helpful in expanding your account.
The tool consists of 7 tabs that are visible below, and we’ll explore each of them in this post to provide you with a more comprehensive understanding of its capabilities.
How To Extract Users From Facebook?
Extract Members tab (semi-automatic method of extracting users)
The first tab is the Extract Members tab. Essentially, this is where you input a valid extraction link to scrape users whom you wish to send messages or friend requests to.
The Extract Members tab offers multiple methods for extracting users:
- The conventional method involves inserting the extraction link in the designated box and clicking on ‘Extract Users’.
- You can adjust the ‘Scroll the search page for X seconds’ setting, which determines how long SuSocial will scroll the page to scrape users. The more scroll time you specify, the more users will be scraped.
- If you only want to scrape English names, you can select the ‘Skip Non-English names’ checkbox.
- You can stop ongoing extractions by clicking the corresponding button.
Please take note that when you click on the ‘Extract Users’ button, the link will be moved to the table below, where you can see how many users were extracted or if there were any issues with the extraction (0, -1).
Auto Extract tab (fully automatic method of extracting users)
As mentioned earlier, in the Extract Members tab, you still need to click the ‘Extract Users’ button to initiate the action of extracting users. This can be a hassle if you need to scrape users from the same link repeatedly to get new members. If you have a specific link that you regularly extract users from, you can go to the Auto Extract tab to simplify the process.
Here are the steps for using the Auto Extract tab:
- Begin using the tool.
- Similar to the Extract Members tab, you need to input the extraction link/s in the designated box.
- Set the tool to run an extraction daily at a specific time.
- Determine how frequently (in hours) you want to extract from the link.
- Set the execution time interval.
- Set the scroll time. As before, the more scroll time you use, the more results you’ll get. However, avoid setting it too high, or it may time out.
NOTE: Same thing with the Extract Members, you’ll see the extraction results on the table below.
Where do I find the Facebook extracted users?
Use Members tab
All members/users that have been extracted will be directed to the Use Members tab. Here, you can choose users by selecting the checkbox beside their respective names.
After you have selected the users, you can either
A.) Send Friend Request, just tick your preferred options then click Send button.
Please take note that if you have selected the option to ‘Automatically send new members…’, the extracted users will not be visible on the Members List anymore. They will be automatically transferred to the Friend Request tab.
B.) Send Message to Selected Users
To add personalized messages to your Facebook campaign, follow these steps:
- Craft your message using tokens and spintax to make it more unique. While you can’t attach an image directly, you can include a link to an image and Facebook will show a preview of it.
- Select the options you prefer by ticking the relevant checkboxes. If you want to send a second message, check out the additional information below.
- Once you’re happy with your setup, click the ‘Add to Send Message List’ button. This will send your message to the selected users, placing it in a queue for execution on the ‘Send Messages’ tab.
Please note that you have the option to send a second message using SuSocial’s Facebook contact tool. This allows you to use tokens, spintax, and include an image link if desired.
You may find this feature helpful if you want to follow up on an initial message that has gone unanswered for a specified number of hours. Alternatively, you can choose to send a second message only after the user has replied to your first message. With SuSocial’s Facebook contact tool, you have the flexibility to choose what works best for your campaign.
Also, you can choose to send the second message only if the user has replied or not replied.
To edit the secondary message, you need to click on EDIT SECONDARY MESSAGES and set up your second message with a spin syntax from the new window.
More on Use Members tab
You also have there several action links such as Advanced Selection, Remove Selected, Export Selected, Import Users and Add Friends.
The Members List in SuSocial’s Facebook contact tool offers a range of advanced selection options. You can filter users, select all users, remove selected users, tag selected users, export selected users, and send selected users to Facebook Comment and Likes tool, among other features.
To remove all manually selected users, click ‘Remove Selected‘. If you want to export selected users, click ‘Export Selected‘. Alternatively, if you have a list of users you want to add to the tool, click ‘Import Users‘ and learn about the required file format.
To quickly add your friends, click ‘Add Friends‘. Below the Members List, you’ll find more quick options such as ‘Select All‘ and ‘Select None‘.
Additionally, you can split and send users to other accounts that share at least one tag. For instance, ‘Split Between Same Tag Accounts‘ will distribute users to other accounts with the same tag. ‘Split and Send To “Friend Requests” of Same Tag Accounts“‘ will send users to the ‘Friend Requests‘ tab of other same-tag accounts. ‘Split and Send To Send Message of Same Tag Accounts‘ will send users to the ‘Send Message‘ tab of other same-tag accounts.
You can also “Mark As Contacted Outside The App For Selected Accounts” to skip sending the message to the users you contacted outside the SuSocial app.
Friend Requests tab in the Facebook Contact Tool
The ‘Friend Requests’ tab is where you’ll find the users you’ve previously selected and sent friend requests to. Configuring this tool takes only a few minutes.
To get started:
- Choose the X-Y minutes before each new operation.
- Select how many requests to send per operation.
- Decide how many friend requests you want to send each day and per hour.
- You can also choose to cancel requests if they don’t accept after a specific number of days.
- By default, the tool sends requests from top to bottom, but you can choose to pick a random user from the list.
- Select the hours when you want the tool to send friend requests.
- Additionally, choose the days of the week when you want the tool to operate.
- If you’ve sent friend requests outside of SuSocial and want to cancel them, you can do so in the ‘Friend Requests’ tab. Simply tick the corresponding option, configure the settings provided, and click the ‘Extract Friend Request’ button.
You can also send messages to people who have accepted your friend request, and even send a second message if the user replied to the initial message.
NOTE: This will only send the message if the Send Messages tab is switched ON
- Skip sending friend requests to users who haven’t specified their location in their account.
- Select the option to send friend requests to users whose location includes any of the keywords you specify.
- Check the option to exclude sending friend requests to users whose location includes any of the keywords you specify.
As soon as you are finished with your settings, you can start sending out requests by switching the tool on.
All of the users that you’ve selected and sent to the Friend Request tab will be listed under the ‘Pending’ table. When the tool starts sending friend requests, it will move the user who received the request to the ‘Results (Successful Requests)’ table. From this table, you can view the status of each request – those that have been accepted will be marked as such, while those that have not yet been accepted will still be listed as ‘Pending’.
Auto Reply To New Messages tab
The image below highlights that this tool goes to Facebook Messenger, scrapes users who sent a message and sends them to the Send Messages tab where they wait for execution. To start sending auto-replies to new messages, ensure that the Send Messages tab is switched on.
The message you create here supports tokens and spintax. You can also set how often the tool checks for new messages every X minutes. If you want to extract the users immediately, click the ‘Extract Now’ action link at the bottom. Remember to switch the tool on once you finish setting it up.
Contact Upcoming Birthdays Tab
This tool enables you to send messages to users who are celebrating their birthdays. It doesn’t write the birthday message on the users’ wall like the Birthday tool does, but instead, it sends the message directly to the user’s messenger.
In the text box, you can compose a spin syntax message, and if you want to restrict the message to certain users only, you can use the “Limit message to only a set of users” option to let the tool handle the message delivery.
How do I start sending the messages from the Facebook Contact Tool?
Send Messages tab
This tab is where all the users you’ve sent from “Use Members,” “Friend Requests,” and “Auto Reply To New Messages” go to. These messages will follow the settings you specify here, so it’s important to select the right options in order to use the Facebook contact tool effectively.
- Set the wait time in minutes between each operation. SuSocial will choose a random minute based on the values you set for X-Y on each operation.
- Choose the number of messages to send on each operation. The tool will randomly select a number between the two values you set.
- Determine the maximum number of messages you want to send each day and each hour. You can increase the daily message limit until it reaches your desired maximum.
- By default, SuSocial sends messages from the top of the list moving downwards, but you can choose to have it randomly select users from the Pending Send Message table.
- You can delete pending messages that are older than X days.
- Although you can’t upload an image to your message, you can include an image link or any other type of link. Facebook will automatically display the preview. You can also choose to delete the link after the preview has been displayed.
- You can remove the preview and keep the link.
- Facebook may display a captcha if you send messages too quickly or frequently. To keep your account safe, you can choose to stop the tool when it encounters a captcha and allow it to rest for a few hours.
- Use this option to shorten the link using one of the services that you need to configure in the Connectivity tab.
- When you are all set and ready to go, just turn the switch ON and it would start sending messages depending on your settings.
All users who are waiting to receive a message are displayed in the Pending Send Message table. Once the tool has processed their message, they will be moved to the Results (Successful Requests) table.
Moreover, you can import users to the Pending Send Message table if you already have a list of users and messages ready, as long as you use the correct import format.
To summarize, the Facebook Contact Tool in SuSocial allows users to extract members from a particular Facebook group or page and send friend requests or messages to them. The tool has six tabs, and each tab offers various features such as the Extract Members tab that provides multiple ways to extract users, the Auto Extract tab that fully automates the process, and the Use Members tab where users can select and send messages or friend requests to extracted members. The tool also offers advanced selection options such as filtering, exporting, and importing selected users. Overall, the Facebook Contact Tool in SuSocial is a versatile and helpful tool in expanding a user’s Facebook account if used correctly.
Now that you have all the information necessary to utilize the Facebook Contact Tool in SuSocial effectively, please feel free to post any further questions below or reach out to our support team for assistance.