The Pinterest Comment Tool
Maximize the visibility of your accounts and capture the attention of your desired audience through the utilization of the comment feature. Effortlessly configure it to comment on your own or other people’s posts, igniting user curiosity and interaction with your content.
The Comment Tool can be accessed on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest platforms. To locate it, navigate to the TOOLS section and choose your account or select the “More Tools” option from the action link.
📌 In this brief guide, our focus is on the Pinterest Comment tool. However, for details on the other social platforms we support, you may click on their corresponding names mentioned above.
The Pinterest Comment tool
Although the appearance of each Comment Settings tab may vary, the available options remain consistent, enabling you to configure them in a uniform way.
Commence your settings with a cautious approach, avoiding any overly aggressive configurations. Gradually increase the settings as you become more comfortable, rather than immediately jumping to your desired levels. An excessive amount of comments within a brief time frame could pose a risk, as it gives the impression of unnatural activity on your account.
These are the main settings that you need to configure:
1. Wait time between each operation – here you can set how many minutes before each new operation.
2. Add Random Sleep Time – You can set the random sleep time to wait between x and y minutes after executing x to y operations.
3. You can Comment between x and y pins per operation
4. Here you can set How many comments to be executed per day and the option to increase daily max comments per day.
5. Here you can set how many comments per hour and you can increase
6. Maximum comments the account will execute per hour and the option to increase daily max comments per hour.
7. Execute between – During what interval of the day this tool should be working
8. Days of week when the tool will do the comment actions
How SU Social finds the posts:
9. This tool will comment based on the keywords that you choose. For all supported networks, you can add one or multiple keywords from which SU Social will execute comments. Keywords should be separated by a comma.
10. Each keyword or set of keywords can have their own text for comment. This is awesome because you can target a variety of users and content, but still make comments appropriate for the topic.
11. You can use the spin syntax feature that will make your comments unique and build up account credibility.
12. Spin text – here you can edit your spin text messages as well as view statistics and random results of your spin text messages.
13. Add Emoji – Here you can conveniently choose different Emojis to make your comments more unique and more interactive.
14. When you’re done creating your comment message, click on the ‘Add Input’ button
15. The added keyword/s and comment/s will be displayed on the comment table at the bottom.
The impact of the Comment Tool can be monitored in the Results tab, providing you with a record of the comment’s timestamp, the keyword utilized, and the comment’s content.
In conclusion, the Comment Tool can be a valuable resource for maximizing the visibility of your social media accounts and capturing the attention of your desired audience. With the ability to configure it on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest, you can effortlessly ignite user curiosity and interaction with your content.