The Youtube Comment Tool
Having a high subscriber count, impressive views, and a strong retention rate won’t be valuable if your video lacks engagement. Good engagement, such as having a lot of comments, can enhance your video’s ranking on YouTube’s search engine. Furthermore, comments can bolster the credibility of your video and foster social interaction. You can enhance promotion for your own channel or website by utilizing the YouTube Comment tool to leave comments on your own channels or videos related to your niche, especially if you have multiple YouTube accounts.
How to access the Comment tool?
To access the comment tool on your Youtube account, click on your account on the TOOLS view, then click on Comment in the tools list.
The tool has 4 tabs, Settings, Sources, Extracted Videos, and Results Tabs.
The Settings tab is where you can control the behavior of the comment tool and where you can set your run timers and filters, it has four sections:
The Run Timers Section:
- STATUS – it shows the status of the account and you have The switch button that you can use to start/stop the tool.
- Wait Between X-Y minutes between each operation – This allows you to set a delay before starting the next comment operation.
- Comment between X-Y posts on each operation – This allows you to set how many posts to Comment on each operation.
- The Execute between HH:MM and HH:MM option allows you to set a specific time frame for the tool to carry out the comment actions.
- You can check it to add random sleep time between X-Y operations.
- The Days of the week when to operate option lets you choose the specific days of the week for the tool to make the comment actions.
- With the option “Rotate Days”, the days you selected for the comment tool to operate can be randomly rearranged each week. For instance, if you selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tool will choose a new set of three days for the next week. Additionally, you have the option to exclude weekends from the rotation if you don’t want to comment on posts during those days.
The Comment Limits Section:
- Specify a range of values (X-Y) from which a random number will be selected to determine the daily limit for comments. Optionally, you can configure the tool to incrementally increase the limit until reaching your desired target.
- Define the range of values (X-Y) from which a random number will be chosen as the hourly limit for comments. This limit may fluctuate hourly and can be adjusted daily if desired.
- Establish a limit for the total number of comments a user will receive while the tool is in operation. This is useful to avoid leaving excessive comments on the same user or channel.
The Settings Section:
- Shorten the URLs on your comment, it helps prevent your comment from getting marked as spam by Youtube. You need to configure your bitly account in SETTINGS–>Connectivity Tab
- This option allows you to pick items from the extracted videos randomly instead of going through the list in order.
- This option allows you to also Like the videos and you can set the percentage of this behavior, 100% would mean that each video you comment will also be liked.
- This allows you to set the Maximum number of videos on the extracted list.
- This option allows you to set the maximum number of comments to give to each user.
The Filters Section:
And it has an option that allows you to only comment on videos that are x-y days old. It helps you control the behavior of the comment tool and target new added videos.
The Sources Tab is where you add the sources which the tool will extract the videos from and you need to add at least one source in order to be able to start the tool.
You have three source options that you can choose from: Comment on posts by keyword, Comment on videos by URL, and Comment on User/Channel.
- You can set the comment to use on each one of them.
- And we highly recommend using spin syntax and emojis to make your comment unique and authentic.
Comment on posts by keyword:
With this feature, you can leave comments on videos discovered through keyword searches.
- To include multiple keywords, simply separate them with a comma (e.g. car, sports cars).
- In the designated text box, write the comment you want to leave.
- You can also utilize our Spin Syntax editor to customize your comments.
- Narrow down your results using filters such as “Upload Date,” “Duration,” “Video,” and “Sort By.” Once you have added your keywords and composed your comment, click the “ADD INPUT” button. Your keywords will then be displayed in the table below.
✅ For all comment sources, you can set Secondary Comments after X-Y hours and you can do that by using the option ‘Edit Secondary Comments’.
Comment on Videos by URL:
- This source can be used when you want to comment on specific videos and you can do that by adding the URLS along with the comment you want to comments those videos with
- in case you want to add multiple URLS, you can add the list separated by a new line (Put one URL on each line as indicated in the placeholder)
- Once you do that, click on ADD TO EXTRACTED VIDEOS button and they will be added to the Extracted Videos Tab.
Comment on User/Channel:
- You can use this source when you want to comment on specific users/channels’ videos.
- Once your comment text and channel URL in the provided boxes are set, click on the “ADD TO COMMENT LIST” button.
Extracted Videos Tab
The Comment tool will collect the videos that it will be commenting on, on this tab.
You will have options that allows you to take some actions on the list of videos like:
- DELETE ALL – Allows you to delete all videos from the list
- EXPORT ALL – Allows you to export the list videos on a CSV file.
- IMPORT – It allows you to import your list of videos directly to the extracted videos list.
This is where you can find all the videos you commented on with some options represented next to each video.
- Info like username, number of likes, number of comments in the video where you left the comment can be seen on the results table.
- Export All to generate a copy of the results in CSV file.
- You can even send the comments to the Like Comments Sources tab.
In conclusion, the YouTube Comment tool is a valuable tool for increasing engagement and boosting the visibility of your videos on the platform. With the ability to leave comments on your own channels or related videos, you can create a more interactive and credible presence on YouTube. Utilizing multiple accounts through the Comment tool can even further enhance promotion for your channel. So, take advantage of this tool and start seeing the benefits of increased engagement on your videos today.