The Youtube Like and Reply Comments Tool
To increase the visibility of your comments and gain more subscribers to your channel, it is important to be active on your own videos as well as others on YouTube. One way to do this is by leaving meaningful and engaging comments. However, with so many people commenting on popular videos, your comment can quickly get buried and not receive the attention it deserves.
One solution to this problem is to increase engagement in your comments by gaining more likes or replies. While other viewers can contribute to this, there is a quicker way to achieve this goal. By using SU Social’s Like/Reply Comments tool, you can like or reply to your own comments using multiple YouTube accounts, thus boosting their visibility and increasing the likelihood of gaining more subscribers. Note that this action requires having multiple YouTube accounts.
How to access the Like&Reply Comments tool?
To access the tool to like comments and reply to comments, click on your account on the TOOLS view then click on Like/Reply Comments tool from the list of tools you have on the account.
The tool has three Tabs, Settings, Sources, and Results Tabs.
The Settings tab has three sections that will help you control the behavior of the tool.
The Run Timers Section:
- STATUS – it shows the status of the account and you have The switch button that you can use to start/stop the tool.
- Wait Between X-Y minutes between each operation – This allows you to set a delay before starting the next Like/Reply comment operation.
- Like/Reply between X-Y comments on each operation – This allows you to set how many actions to take on each operation.
- The Execute between HH: MM and HH: MM option allows you to set a specific time frame for the tool to carry out the like/reply comments actions.
- You can check it to add random sleep time between X-Y operations.
- The Days of the week when to operate option lets you choose the specific days of the week for the tool to make the like/reply comment actions.
- With the option “Rotate Days”, the days you selected for the like/reply comment tool to operate can be randomly rearranged each week. For instance, if you selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tool will choose a new set of three days for the next week. Additionally, you have the option to exclude weekends from the rotation if you don’t want to like/reply comments on posts during those days.
Like/Reply Comments Limits:
- Specify a range of values (X-Y) from which a random number will be selected to determine the daily limit for like/reply comments. Optionally, you can configure the tool to incrementally increase the limit until reaching your daily limit target.
- Define the range of values (X-Y) from which a random number will be chosen as the hourly limit for like/reply comments. This limit may fluctuate hourly and can be adjusted daily if desired.
- This option allows you to set a limit on how many comments to like/reply to each video.
- This allows you to set a max limit on how many like/reply actions you give to each user.
- This allows you to set the scroll time on the search page, the longer it takes the more results the tool will find.
Post Filters Section:
This is the filter section and it has a filter that you can use to not interact with comments that contain the blacklist of words that you might have, when set, the tool won’t interact with the comments that contain one of the words that you set there.
Here in this tab, you can add the sources that SU Social will use to search for comments to interact with. There are six available sources:
- Like specific comments based on URLs,
- Like from User/Channel,
- Like Comment URLs,
- Reply to specific comments based on URLs,
- Reply to User/Channel,
- Reply to Comment URLs
Like specific comments based on URLs:
You can use this source when you want to like comments on specific videos. Just add the video URLs (one video URL per line) in the box as indicated on the placeholder and click on the “Add to Like List” button.
Like from user/channel:
You can use this source when you want to like comments on videos of specific users or channels. Just add the user/channels URLs (one video URL per line) in the box as indicated on the placeholder and click on the “Add to Like List” button.
Like comments URLs:
This option can be used when you have URLs of specific comments that you want to interact with, you can add the comments URLs one per line and click on “ADD TO LIKE LIST” to add the sources.
📌 how to get the comment URLs?
- Right click on the time stamp (-> “a week ago”)
- Then lick “copy the link address”.
- Then paste the copied URL into a Notepad or a text file of your choice to paste them later into the source above.
Reply to comments based on URLs:
This is the same as the Like comments based on URLs we explained above, but here you have a field where you can set the text that you want to reply with to that comment.
Reply to User/Channel:
You can use this option to reply to comments on videos of specific users or channels. You can add multiple user/channel URLs separated by a newline, add the reply you want on the TEXT field, then click the Add to Reply List button.
Reply to Comments URLs:
Here you can set a reply to the list of comment URLs that you have. Don’t forget to include your reply in the text box below. Separate the URLs by a newline and click the button to add them to the reply list.
Here is where you can find the comments your account liked or replied to. You can see the date in which the action took place, the source that was used, the username or name of the commenter and the original and reply comment messages.
You have also other useful options:
- Delete All – to clear the Results tab
- Export All – to generate and keep a record of the results in CSV file format.
- Delete – to delete one item.
- Browse – to open the comment URL which received the like action via an external browser
- Browse Embedded – will open the embedded browser on the comment URL that received the like action
- Copy – will copy the link of the comment URL that was liked
In conclusion, SU Social’s Like/Reply Comments tool can be a valuable asset for YouTube content creators looking to increase the visibility of their comments and grow their subscriber base. By using this tool to like and reply to their own comments using multiple YouTube accounts, creators can boost engagement on their comments and stand out in a sea of competitors. Whether you are just starting out on YouTube or have been creating content for a while, SU Social’s Like/Reply Comments tool is a simple and effective way to enhance your online presence and reach a wider audience.