The Youtube Like Tool
The collection of “likes” holds significant value in the realm of YouTube marketing. A higher number of likes on your videos can in improve your search ranking, resulting in increased views and potential subscribers to your channel.
The YouTube Like tool offered by Su Social allows you to search and automatically like videos based on various sources. While it does not guarantee an increase in likes on your own videos, it can motivate users you’ve liked to reciprocate the favor.
How to access the Like tool?
Simply click on your account on the TOOLS view, then click on the Like tool from the list of the tools you have on the account.
The like tool has three tabs, the Settings, Sources, and Results Tabs.
The Settings tab has two sections:
The Run Timers Section:
- STATUS – it shows the status of the account and you have The switch button that you can use to start/stop the tool.
- Wait Between X-Y minutes between each operation – This allows you to set a delay before starting the next Like operation.
- Like between X-Y posts on each operation – This allows you to set how many posts to like on each operation.
- You can check it to add random sleep time between X-Y operations
- The Execute between HH:MM and HH:MM option allows you to set a specific time frame for the tool to carry out the like actions.
- The Days of the week when to operate option lets you choose the specific days of the week for the tool to make the like actions.
- With the option “Rotate Days”, the days you selected for the like tool to operate can be randomly rearranged each week. For instance, if you selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tool will choose a new set of three days for the next week. Additionally, you have the option to exclude weekends from the rotation if you don’t want to like posts during those days.
Like Limits Section:
This is the section where you control how many likes the account will be making per hour and per day. You also have the option to start with low limits if you want to warm-up accounts for automation with an option to increase gradually each day until the target limit is reached.
In order for the tool to find the posts/videos to like, you need to add your target sources, and the sources tab is where you can do that, and you have 3 source options to choose from:
1. Like posts by keywords search:
You can add keywords (add them separated by a comma if you want to add multiple keywords) that will be used to search for videos to like.
You can apply the filters Upload date, Duration, Type, and Sort by to further narrow the results of the search.
2. Like specific posts based on URL:
This source option allows you to add specific posts by adding their URLs (one per line), then you can click on ADD TO LIKE LIST button to add them to the list of posts to like.
3. Like from Users/Channels:
This source allows you to add Users/Channels by entering their URL (one per line) then you click on ADD TO LIKE LIST button to add them to the list of channels to like.
Here on the results tab, you will see able to find all the videos you automatically liked from on the sources you used recorded in the Like results table. You can export the results by clicking on EXPORT ALL.
In conclusion, the YouTube Like tool offered by Su Social can be a valuable asset for those looking to improve their YouTube marketing strategies. By allowing you to search and automatically like videos, the tool can help increase your visibility and potentially lead to more likes and subscribers. However, it is important to note that using the tool does not guarantee results, and it should be used as a supplement to other marketing efforts. You can use Follow and Unfollow to interact with more users for more visibility and to attract more attention to your channels. Nevertheless, incorporating the YouTube Like tool into your overall strategy can provide a boost to your YouTube presence and help you reach your marketing goals.