The Youtube Follow Tool
To grow your Youtube channel, subscribing to other users or channels can be a helpful approach. This allows the users or channels you’ve subscribed to see your subscription and may prompt them to subscribe to your channel in return. However, this process can be time-consuming. To make things easier for you, you can use Su Social to automate this task, allowing you to concentrate on producing high-quality content for your channel.
How to access the youtube Follow tool?
To access the Follow tool, all you have to do is to click on your Youtube account on the TOOLS view from the left menu you have in Su Social, then you should be directly on the Follow Tool Settings Tab.
The tool has four tabs: Settings, Follow Sources, Extracted Users, and Results.
The Settings Tab:
This tab has two sections:
Run timers section:
- STATUS – it shows the status of the account and you have The switch button that you can use to start/stop the tool.
- Wait Between X-Y minutes between each operation – This allows you to set a delay before starting the next follow operation.
- Follow between X-Y users/channels on each operation – This allows you to set how many users to follow on each operation.
- The Execute between HH:MM and HH:MM option allows you to set a specific time frame for the tool to carry out the follow actions.
- You can check it to add random sleep time between X-Y operations.
- The Days of the week when to operate option lets you choose the specific days of the week for the tool to make the follow actions.
- With the option “Rotate Days”, the days you selected for the Follow tool to operate can be randomly rearranged each week. For instance, if you selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tool will choose a new set of three days for the next week. Additionally, you have the option to exclude weekends from the rotation if you don’t want to follow users during those days.
Follow limits section:
- It allows you to set a limit of how many users to follow per day, you can also warm-up the account by setting a small limit, then set it to increase until it reaches your daily limit target.
- It allows you to set an hourly limit, the same as the daily limit.
- Enable auto follow/unfollow – allows you to set the follow tool to automatically stop and switch to Unfollowing and vice versa, based on the conditions you set on the option.
- It allows you to set the scroll search page in seconds, the longer it gets the more users the tool will extract from the source.
The Sources Tab
This is where you can add the sources that you will follow users from.
1. Keyword Search for Users/Channels to Follow
With this option, Su Social will search for users or channels to follow based on keywords you’ve entered in the keywords field. The channels found through each keyword will be sent to the Extracted Users.
2. Video Keyword Search for Users/Channels
The “Source – Users/Channels by Videos Keyword Search” option is different from the previous one in that it searches for channels to follow using the “Video” filter instead of “Channel”. This is useful for subscribing to channels that upload videos using certain keywords.
3. Follow Users/Channels from a Provided List
If you have a list of users or channels that you want to follow, you can add them to this source. Keep in mind that each URL must be on a separate line when adding multiple URLs.
4. Follow User Channels from Custom URL
Use this source to subscribe to the channels that your target users or channels are subscribed to. Su Social will visit the Channel tab of the target user or channel and subscribe to those channels.
5. Follow People Who Comment on Specific Videos
This option allows you to subscribe to people who comment on specific videos. Simply add the valid URLs and click “ADD TO VIDEOS LIST.” The URLs will then be added to the Index table below.
The Extracted Users Tab
This tab is where the extracted users are stored and where the tool accesses the list of users to follow.
✅ You don’t need to manually initiate an extraction in the Sources tab. If the Extracted Users tab is empty, an extraction will be automatically scheduled to gather users from the sources you’ve added in the Follow Sources tab.
The Results Tab
The results tab is we you can find all users you followed, it’s where the tool record the executed users and you can find some useful options next to each added user, like:
- Delete – to remove the item from the results
- Browse – to open the user URL in your normal browser
- Embedded Browser – to open the user URL in the embedded browser
- Copy – to copy the URL of the user.
- You have also an option to import users you followed manually, importing them to the results, will allow the Unfollow tool to reach those users and unfollow them when you want to do that.
In conclusion, using Su Social to automate the process of subscribing to other users or channels on YouTube can greatly benefit your channel’s growth. With the ability to extract users through keyword searches, provided lists, custom URLs, or those who comment on specific videos, you can effectively reach a wider audience and increase your chances of gaining more subscribers. By freeing up time and allowing you to focus on creating quality content, Su Social can be a valuable tool for expanding your reach on YouTube.