The Youtube Unfollow Tool
As you may be aware, there are limits imposed by social networks that must be respected. For example, each social network has its own limit on the maximum number of followings for an account. If you reach the limit, you will not be able to follow new users unless you unfollow some of the older ones.
To address this issue, Su Social’s Unfollow tool is here to help by automating the process of unfollowing. Even if you haven’t reached the maximum number of followings yet, but you want to balance your total followings and followers for credibility, the Unfollow tool can easily do the job for you.
How to access the Unfollow tool?
All you need to do is to go to the TOOLS view from the left principal menu you have in Su Social and click on your youtube account, then select the Unfollow tool from the list of tools you have.
The Unfollow Settings has three sections:
The Run Timers Section:
- STATUS – it shows the status of the account and you have The switch button that you can use to start/stop the tool.
- Unfollow users after a minimum of X-Y days delay – allow you to set a delay which the tool needs to wait before starting unfollowing users you followed with the Follow tool
- Wait Between X-Y minutes between each operation – This allows you to set a delay before starting the next un
- Unfollow between X-Y users/channels on each operation – This allows you to set how many users to unfollow on each operation.
- The Execute between HH:MM and HH:MM option allows you to set a specific time frame for the tool to carry out the unfollow actions.
- This Option allows you to add a sleep time after X-Y number of operations.
- The Days of the week when to operate option lets you choose the specific days of the week for the tool to make the unfollow actions.
- With the option “Rotate Days”, the days you selected for the Unfollow tool to operate can be randomly rearranged each week. For instance, if you selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tool will choose a new set of three days for the next week. Additionally, you have the option to exclude weekends from the rotation if you don’t want to unfollow users during those days.
Unfollow limits Section:
- It allows you to set a limit of how many users to unfollow per day, you can also warm-up the account by setting a small limit, then set it to increase until it reaches your daily limit target.
- It allows you to set an hourly limit, the same as the daily limit.
- Enable auto follow/unfollow – allows you to set the unfollow tool to automatically stop and switch to following and vice versa, based on the conditions you set on the option.
User Filters Section:
This option allows you to add the users that you don’t want to unfollow to a white list that will be ignored by the Unfollow tool.
- By default Su Social will only target those that have been followed by itself, which will be recorded in the Follow Results tab. With this being said, if you want to unfollow users that were followed manually or outside Su Social using other applications, you will need to import those users first to the Follow tool – Results tab.
- For Instagram, you will have an option in the Unfollow Settings that will allow you to unfollow users you followed manually or outside Su Social.
In conclusion, Su Social’s Unfollow tool is a useful solution for managing your followings on social networks. By automating the process of unfollowing, it helps you stay within the limits imposed by social networks and maintain a balanced ratio of followings to followers for added credibility. Whether you’ve reached the maximum number of followings or simply want to keep your account in order, the Unfollow tool is a reliable and convenient way to manage your social media presence