The Instagram Comment tool
Using Su Social’s Instagram Comment tool, you can actively interact with other accounts by leaving relevant comments on their posts. This feature facilitates the growth of your accounts, increases targeted traffic to your website and generates more leads for your business. Commenting on posts is a proven technique to gain visibility among users in your niche. By searching for high-quality pictures from diverse sources and commenting on them, you increase the likelihood of people visiting your profile and following you if they find your content engaging.
How to access the Comment tool?
To access the Comment tool, go to the TOOLS view and click on your Instagram account there, then click on the Comment tool as indicated below:
The comment tool has 3 tabs, Settings, Sources, and Results.
The Settings tab consists of 5 sections that can help you control the behavior of your comment tool and here we will discover your options on each one.
The RUN TIMERS Section
- STATUS – This shows the status of the comment tool and you have The switch button that you can use to start/stop the comment tool.
- Wait Between X-Y minutes between each operation – This allows you to set a delay between the current comment operation and the next one.
- Comment between X-Y posts on each operation – This allows you to set how many posts to comment on each operation.
- The Execute between HH:MM and HH:MM option allows you to set a specific time frame for the tool to carry out the comment actions.
- You can check it to add random sleep time after X-Y operations.
- The Days of the week when to operate option lets you choose the specific days of the week for the tool to make the comments.
- With the option “Rotate Days”, the days you selected for the comment tool to operate can be randomly rearranged each week. For instance, if you selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tool will choose a new set of three days for the next week. Additionally, you have the option to exclude weekends from the rotation if you don’t want to make any comments during those days.
The COMMENT LIMITS Section
- Allows you to set a daily/hourly limit for the tool, when the limit is reached the tool will stop for the rest of the (day, hour) until the next (day, hour) respectively.
- This option allows you to enable contextual actions when commenting on posts.
💡 This works when the account is set to use the Embedded browser to follow and also when using the API (but the full emulation must be enabled to be able to follow from context when using the API).
💡 Read more about contextual actions.
- This allows you to comment only on the most recent x posts of the user.
- This allows you to set a maximum number of comments to per user.
- This option allows you to set a scrape API limit for the operation, the scrape operation will be aborted when the limit set is reached.
The USER FILTERS Section
In this section, you will be able to set the user filters to check before start commenting on posts.
- The user filters you check in this section will be applied to users that the tool finds on the sources you add to the Sources Tab. So before the tool start commenting a post, the tool will check if the user that posted the post passes all the filters you checked, if the user fails any filter, the post will be skipped.
- The more filters you check the harder it becomes to find the users that can pass those filters, so it’s important to use the filters carefully and also to use good quality sources that have a lot of results.
- For the last filter Comment Only Males/Females/Both Males and Females/All – Language*
➡ This filter will check if the user has a male or female name based on the check box you choose.
💡 Please note that Instagram does display publicly the gender accounts, so the filter just checks the list of male/female names you set for each language in The Show male/female names option in Settings > Software Settings Tab.
💡If you wish to check a different language in that filter, you will need to go to the option above, then select the language you selected on the filter, then add the names for the selected language. We only added the English names, the list is empty by default for the other languages.
The POST FILTERS Section
This is where you can apply filters to posts, this section allows you to set the tool to comment only on posts that pass the filters you set.
- You have the option to choose which type of content to comment on, such as images, videos, albums, or both.
- Additionally, you can use the “Posted within the last X days” filter to restrict comments to recent posts.
- You can also filter posts by the number of comments and likes or choose to comment on a random post from the user’s recent posts.
- If you want to target posts with specific words in the caption, you can use the filter “Caption contains specific words“
- On the other hand, if you have a list of negative words that you want to avoid, you can set a filter to prevent comments on posts containing those words.
The AFTER COMMENT ACTIONS Section
This is the section that allows you to set the tool to do more actions besides the comments.
- Check the option ‘Enable Dynamic Hashtags’ if you want to add random hashtags from a list you specify to the comment.
- Check the option ‘Enable Dynamic Mentions’ if you want to mention random X users from the list you specified.
- One option available is to ‘Mention non-existent users,’ which is believed to boost the post’s reach.
- Additionally, you can either post multiple comments on the same post or comment on your own posts.
- You can set the tool to like the post after the comment and also to Follow the user after the comment.
- You can save the post after commenting.
- Remove poor-quality sources
- Set comment deletion after X days
- You can set the tool to send the user a message after the comment by checking the option Send a direct message after the comment.
- Ensure that comment is not duplicated
- Immediately restart tool execution if no results are found, ignoring wait time between operations
- Suspend tool for x-y minutes upon receiving a temporary block
- Enable suspension on the second block between x-y minutes
- With the Option to suspend on the second block.
The Sources tab contains the different comment source options we have that you can add for the Comment tool to use when searching for posts to comment. You need to provide the tool with at least one source option, otherwise, the tool won’t be able to operate.
Comment on Posts by Hashtag Search
➡ Su Social will use the keywords you add to search on Instagram and comment on posts that they show in the results page
- Specify the keywords and separate them with a comma.
- Add the comment you want to use.
- Click the ADD INPUT button and your entries will be listed in the table below the source.
- You can opt to comment only on reels or top-rated posts.
Comment on Posts of users by username/fullname/bio
Su Social will comment with the comment text you specified in the comment text field on the posts of users that have the keywords you specify in their username, full name or bio.
Comment on Specific Users Posts
Provide comments on specific user’s posts by adding their usernames in this source. Remember to click on the Add Usernames button and add your comment text.
Comment on Followers/Followings of other accounts
You can also comment on the posts of followers or followings of a particular account by specifying the target account in this source. You can select to comment on either followers or followings.
Comment on your Followers Post
If you want to comment on your followers’ posts, use this source and add your comment message in the provided box.
Comment on Latest Feed Posts
Comment on the latest posts that appear on your Instagram account feed with Su Social.
Comment using Geo Location
You can use the Geo Location source to comment on posts of users that tagged a specified location. Type in the location and select from the suggested locations or manually add a location ID.
Comment on Specific posts based on post URL
For commenting on specific posts based on post URL, Su Social will search for the post using the provided URL and leave a comment. Remember to click the “Add To Comment List” button and add your comment message.
Comment posts of users that interacted with posts on target accounts
This source allows you to comment on posts of users that liked or commented on the posts of your target accounts.
Comment posts of users that interacted with posts on target posts
Instead of commenting on target accounts, use this source to specify the post URL where Su Social will search for users that either liked or commented on the said posts.
Comment posts that tagged specific users
Comment on posts that tagged specific users with this source.
Comment on posts from Explore Page
This is the option to use if you want to set your account to comment on posts from your feed.
All posts on which your account has commented can be viewed on this tab. Information such as
- The date of the comment,
- The keyword used to search for the post,
- The username of the post’s owner,
- The comment message,
- The number of Likes and Comments the post has,
- Whether the user followed you back, and a link to the post where the comment was made are all included.
- To view the post where you left a comment, simply click the ‘Browse Embedded’ or ‘Browse’ action link.
In conclusion, the comment tool is a valuable feature in Su Social that can help you increase engagement on your Instagram profile. By using this tool, you can easily and efficiently comment and like posts from other users, which can result in more likes, followers, and ultimately, more success on Instagram. However, it’s important to use this tool ethically and within the guidelines set forth by Instagram to avoid any negative consequences. With the comment tool, the Like tool, Follow tool, Unfollow tool, in your arsenal, you can take your Instagram presence to the next level and build a stronger, more engaged community around your brand or personal profile.