The Linkedin Contact Tool
The LinkedIn Contact Tool offers a convenient way to automatically send messages to your connections. The tool works by visiting the user’s profile, clicking the Message button, and sending a message. However, it’s important to keep in mind that there may be a limit to the number of profiles you can visit, so if you find yourself approaching this limit, consider using the Search and Contact tool as an alternative for sending messages to your connections.
How to use the LinkedIn contact tool in SU Social?
To access the tool, go to the TOOLS tab and click on your Linkedin account. Then click on the Contact option in the left menu where you can see the different tools we have for Linkedin accounts.
Use Members tab
Here in this tab, you’ll be able to select the connections you want to contact and set up the message you want to send.
MEMBERS LIST section:
In this table, We display all your connections or friends that you can select to send a message to.
The MEMBERS LIST table in LinkedIn has a variety of actions available for you to manage your connections.
- At the top, you can find options such as Update Friends and Add Friends, which can help you keep your connections list up-to-date.
- There is also the Advanced Selection, Remove Selected, Export Selected, and Import Users options available to you.
- At the bottom, you can find the Select All, Select None, and More actions buttons, which includes the Split Between Accounts With The Same Tag (all users will be divided among accounts with the same tag), and Split Selected Between Accounts With The Same Tag (selected users will be sent to the Use Members tab of other accounts with the same tag).
Add Messages To Selected Users section:
The Message Text Box in the Contact Tool of LinkedIn provides you the opportunity to craft your message exactly the way you want it.
You have the option to use Spin Syntax to create different variations of your message, add emojis for a personalized touch, include supported tokens that will be automatically replaced with the appropriate user information, and attach images or videos to enhance your message further.
There are several other options available that you can use to further customize your messaging.
- The “Send Second Messages” option allows you to set up a follow-up message to be sent after a specified time period, either if the user has replied or not.
- The “Remove Selected Users From the List After Clicking SEND” will automatically remove the user from the “MEMBERS List” section once the message has been sent.
- The “Ignore Users Who Already Received A Message” option allows you to skip users who have already been sent a message.
- The “Automatically Send Messages to new users from the table at the top” option enables newly added users to automatically receive your message.
💡Finally, once you have selected your users, crafted your message, and configured your additional options, you can send your messages by clicking the “Add To Send Messages List” button.
Send Messages tab:
The Send Messages tab is the tab where you can control how the Contact tool will behave and when it will execute.
RUN TIMERS section:
- The Wait between time before each new operation setting allows you to determine the amount of time between each new message that SU Social sends.
- Additionally, you can set the number of messages SU Social will send in each operation.
- To control the maximum number of messages sent each day and hour, you can set the maximum number of messages you want to send.
- You can also specify the hours and days of the week when the tool will send messages.
💡The option to rotate days randomly selects the equivalent number of days you have initially selected, and you have the option to exclude weekends if you don’t want to run the tool on Saturdays and Sundays.
- You can also select a random user from the list, with the default being the first name on the list to be processed.
- You can also delete pending messages older than a certain number of days and shorten all the URLs sent to users using the accounts configured in the Connectivity tab.
Pending Send Message table:
The ‘Pending Send Messages’ section is where all users selected from the “Use Members” tab’s Members List table are queued for processing. These are the individuals who have been selected to receive a message from you. Once you have added them to the ‘Send Messages’ list, SU Social will proceed to process and send the messages to each user in the order specified in the settings.
In this table, we display all those who have been contacted and received a message from your account.
💡In the Send Message tab, you’ll find the controls for the entire Contact tool. It’s crucial to keep in mind that if this tab is stopped (Status shows as Stopped), no messages that are scheduled on the Pending Send Message table will be sent. So, to ensure your messages are delivered, make sure to start the Contact Tool through the Send Message tab.
In conclusion, the SU Social LinkedIn Contact Tool is a powerful feature that can save you time and effort when it comes to staying in touch with your connections. However, it’s important to use it responsibly and to be aware of any limitations that may apply to your usage. By utilizing the tool alongside other features like the Search and Contact tool, you can create a robust strategy for staying engaged with your network and maximizing your professional opportunities on LinkedIn.