The Linkedin Search and Contact Tool
The Contact tool in Su Social provides you with the ability to automatically send messages to your LinkedIn connections. Another option available to you is the Search and Contact tool, which allows for a different approach to messaging.
💡It’s important to note that there are two ways to send messages on LinkedIn:
- By visiting the profile and sending the message directly to the user, as demonstrated by the Contact tool.
- By conducting a search and sending messages without visiting the profile, which is how the Search and Contact tool operates.
When should I use the Search and Contact tool?
As previously stated, both the Contact and Search and Contact tools can be utilized for sending messages on LinkedIn. It’s important to be mindful of the limit on the number of profiles you can visit on the platform. If you are approaching this limit, the Search and Contact tool may be a more suitable option as it enables you to send messages without visiting the profile.
How to use the Search and Contact tool?
To access the tool, simply go to the TOOLS page –> then click your LinkedIn account where you want to start the tool on –> then click Search and Contact from the menu of tools you have on the account.
Linkedin Search and contact tool have three tabs: Settings, Sources, and Results.
The search and contact tool Settings tab has two sections:
Run Timers Section:
- The Status Button – allows you to stop and start the tool. It should be started in order for the tool to start working and sending the messages.
- Wait between x-y minutes before each operation – allows you to set a delay between each operation, the tool will a random delay that is between x and y you set before starting the next operation.
- Contact between x-y profiles per operation – Allows you to set the number of profiles to contact per operation with a delay between X-Y seconds between each message sent.
- Contact limits – Allows you to set a daily/hourly limit for the tool when sending messages. Additionally, you have the option to increase the daily/hourly limits by x-y until it reaches the max limit per day/hour
- Secondary message limits – Allows you to set daily/hourly limits for the secondary messages.
- The Execute between HH:MM and HH:MM option allows you to set a specific time frame for the tool to search for users and send messages.
- The Days of the week when to operate option lets you choose the specific days of the week for the tool to search and send messages.
💡With the option “Rotate Days”, the days you selected for the Search and contact to operate can be randomly rearranged each week. For instance, if you selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tool will choose a new set of three days for the next week. Additionally, you have the option to exclude weekends from the rotation if you don’t want to send any messages during those days.
- The option allows you to shorten all the URLs you have on the messages you set – it uses the accounts configured in SETTINGS – Connectivity.
- Filter to ignore users that have been already contacted.
- Filter that tells the filter above to not consider custom notes as a message.
- Filter that allows you to skip users that already sent you a message.
The source tab is where you can specify the source from which you would like to search for users to contact.
Keyword Search source:
- Keywords – Here you can add your keywords targets, when you want to add multiple keywords, you can separate them by a comma.
- Message – Here where you can put the message you want to send, you have the option to spin your message and also an option to add Emojies.
- An option that allows you to attach an image or a video to your message.
- It allows you to set a secondary message that will be sent after the primary message.
- Here you can check the degree of connections to look for when searching for users.
- Once you are satisfied with the set up, use the ADD INPUT button and the keyword(s) will be added to the table below that will contain the keywords that will be processed.
The table has several columns:
- KEYWORDS – shows the keyword you added.
- MESSAGE – a box that shows the message that will be sent to the users.
- PHOTOS – an option to attach an image/video in case you forgot to do that when adding the source
- #Secondary Messages – Option to enable secondary message
The table has also the columns below:
- #CONTACTED – it displays the number of users contact from that source.
- FILTERS – It shows the checkboxes that allows you to set the degree of connections to look for with other filters like: location, company, industries, schools, past companies and Titles to further narrow the search.
- ACTIONS – with a DELETE button that allows you to remove the source from the list of added sources.
Connection Tags source:
the users that will accept the requests sent by one of those tools will automatically receive the message you set here based on the tags they have.
- Tags – Allows you to add the tag name
- Message – This is a field where you can add the message that will be associated with the tag.
- Secondary Messages – The option allows you to set secondary messages that will be sent after the primary message.
- ADD INPUT – A button that allows you to add the tag-message to the table that will contain tags and their messages.
- A table that displays the tags you added with the messages you set for each tag.
Group Members Search:
This option allows you to search for group members and send the a message with the search and contact tool.
- You can add group URLs in which you are a member as indicated on the placeholder in box 1.
- Set the message that will be sent to the members of the group.
- Enable secondary messages and set secondary messages that will be sent after the primary message.
- ADD – This is a button that allows you to add the source, when click you will get a pop up saying that the source is added and it will show on the table that will contain all added groups.
- A Table that displays all the groups added with the message set to send to members of each group – With additional actions that can allow you to edit/adjust the message if needed.
Sales Navigator Keyword Search:
This source option allows you to search by keyword in the Sales Navigator.
- Keywords – Here you can add the keywords you want to target, you can add multiple keywords and separate them with a comma.
- Subject – Here you can set the subject to be applied to the search.
- Message – Here you can set the message that will be sent to users the finds on the result page of the search.
- ADD INPUT – A button that adds the keyword/message to the table that will contain the sources that will be processed.
- A Table that displays added sources with different columns and actions that can be used to edit or remove the added sources if needed.
Sales Navigator Search URL:
This source option is the same as the previous source, but here you can add custom Sales Navigator search URLs instead of keywords to search for. So you can do the search manually or a client might do that and asks to contact users from a specific URL, then all you need to do is to use this source option where you can add URLs from sales navigator and the tool will visit the URL and start sending messages to users from results of that URL search.
The source has the same structure and options explained in the previous source Sales navigator keyword Search.
All the contacted users will be recorded on the results tab where you can find some additional options.
In this tab, you have the option to delete all results and export all results as a CSV file. The tab displays not only the names of users who have received a message, but also additional information such as the date and time the message was sent, the keyword used to extract users, a column for secondary messages, and the option to:
- Delete each recorded entry.
- Open the profile link in your default browser or an embedded browser.
- Copy the profile link of the person who received the message.
In conclusion, the Contact and Search and Contact tools in Su Social offer you a convenient way to connect with your LinkedIn contacts through automated messaging. Whether you prefer to visit each profile or conduct a search to send messages, Su Social has you covered. Take advantage of these powerful tools to expand your network and engage with your connections in a hassle-free way.