The Global Tools – The Twitter Bulk Profile Editor Tool
Twitter is a widely utilized social media platform, especially among celebrities and brands. In fact, after Instagram, Twitter is one of the most popular choices for these groups. Due to its popularity, many clients turn to SU Social to effectively manage their Twitter accounts
How to edit Twitter profiles in bulk?
Based on user feedback, we developed the Twitter Bulk Profile Editor tool to address the need for a convenient way to bulk edit Twitter accounts. This useful feature allows you to easily edit multiple profiles from a single location, saving you valuable time and streamlining the management process. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to use for all.
To start editing your Twitter profiles, go to Global Tools > click Twitter Bulk Profile Editor
How to use the Twitter Bulk Profile Editor tool?
Upon arriving at this tool, your attention will likely be drawn to the “Add New Bulk Editor” tab. To commence editing your Twitter profiles, you must activate this action tab.
Once you have generated one or more editor tabs, you will observe several tabs located at the top of the tool. These tabs permit effortless switching between editors or the option to add another bulk editor tab.
Once you have added a New Bulk Editor tab, you will notice that the tool is separated into two areas or sections.
- Bulk profile editor on your left side and
- Settings section on the right part of the tool
Bulk Profile Editor section
- Instance Name – this is where you add the instance name you want to use for the bulk editor tab
- Accounts – here you can see the Twitter accounts you’ve added to that bulk editor tab.
💡 There is a Remove button next to each account that you can use in case you want to remove that account from the Bulk Editor tab.
- Action buttons
- ADD ACCOUNTS – click this button to select and add the accounts you want to edit
- REMOVE ALL – use this option to remove all the added accounts
- REMOVE – use this option if you only want to remove individual accounts instead of bulk.
In this section, you can input the profile details you want to use on the accounts that will be edited.
- You can add new Name, Bio, Country, Website to added accounts
- You can use spin syntax to add variations to the details that will be used. There is an option to ‘Check spin syntax’ or to launch the spin syntax editor window by pressing ‘Spin Text’.
- You have the option to select and add your preferred emojis
- Click on ‘PHOTOS’ to upload your preferred Profile or Header Photo; you can add multiple images if you want
In conclusion, SU Social has developed a Twitter Bulk Profile Editor tool to address the need for a convenient way to manage multiple Twitter accounts. The tool enables users to edit multiple Twitter profiles in bulk, saving time and streamlining the management process. The user-friendly interface allows users to easily switch between different editor tabs and add or remove Twitter accounts. The tool also allows users to input and modify profile details such as name, bio, country, website, and photos for the added accounts. The Twitter Bulk Profile Editor tool is a helpful addition to the suite of tools available on SU Social for managing Twitter accounts effectively.