The Retweet / Repin / Reblog Tools
Developing a successful marketing strategy for your social profiles can be a complex process, with numerous questions to answer, decisions to make, and paths to choose. At the heart of this challenge lies the question of how to effectively reach and engage your target audience.
While interacting with other users within your niche and engaging with their content is a valuable way to increase visibility, it is essential to have a compelling offering to keep their attention.
Crafting and posting relevant content for your Twitter, Pinterest or Tumblr account is a time-consuming task, requiring a significant effort to maintain. SU Social offers an efficient solution by automating the process through its retweet/RePin/Reblog tools. With just a few minutes of setup, you can streamline your content creation and save time while still effectively engaging with your audience.
To find these tools, you need to go to the Tools section, click on your account and choose Retweet/Reply or RePin or Reblog Tool or you can click on MORE TOOLS action link for the respective accounts.
Quick Guide for :
- Twitter Retweet/Reply
- Pinterest RePin
- Tumblr Reblog
Twitter Retweet/Reply Tool
- The Retweet/Reply tool has 3 tabs: Settings, Sources and Results
Within this section, you need to set:
- Set the number of retweets you want to do each day
- You can manually edit the timers to retweet on a specific time
- Or you can randomize the hours that you’ll do the retweets
- Pick the days when you want to do retweets for your account; you can opt to rotate the days.
✅ On rotating days, SU Social would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected; the selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you want to let the tool rest on said days.
You can customize the search for tweet, this will help you to provide quality retweets for your followers thus give it that professional feel.
- Skip tweets with @ option is useful if you don’t want to retweet content where some specific user is mentioned
- If you don’t want SU Social to retweet other users retweets, you can select option skip retweets
- You can opt to skip tweets with link as it could be something that directs to your competition
- Or you can choose the skip tweets that have no link
- You can select to skip tweets containing non-English Characters
- Use real-time results option is useful if you want SU Social to search for the latest tweets of your source. If you don’t check this option, it will search for the top tweets
- Choose to skip tweets that contain a specific word that you find inappropriate for your profile and audience
- You can skip your own Tweets
- You can pick how old tweets should be
- Select tweets that were retweeted between X-Y times, and Target tweets that have between X-Y likes.
- If you want, you can automatically set it to remove retweets after a certain amount of time
- You can retweet from verified accounts only. These profiles have a blue verified badge on their Twitter profiles
- You can also Limit maximum number of retweets per user over a specified period
- You can also Limit maximum number of replies per user over a specified period
- Use this option to add the users that you don’t want to retweet/reply to their tweets.
After Retweet / Reply Actions
- You can use this to add some personal touch to your retweets.
- Create a comment and set how often you want SU Social to post a comment after retweet; where 100% is all the time and 50% is half the time.
- Use this option to like the tweet after retweeting/replying to it.
💡 Good to know:
At the upper part of this tab, you have COPY SETTINGS button, you can use this to copy tool settings or sources to your other twitter accounts.
- Retweet by keyword search is an option where SU Social will write the keyword in the twitter search box and retweet those tweets that come as a result based on that keyword. Here you can take advantage of Advanced Search Operators and take your search for tweets on the next level.
- Retweet people from a provided list – you can add a list of Twitter account URLs as your source for finding suitable tweets
- Retweet from provided Twitter lists – If you have twitter lists you can add the URLs in the blank field. After adding the lists, make sure to click ‘ADD ACCOUNT URLs’ button to successfully add them to the index table.
- Retweet specific tweets based on tweet URL – if you know exactly what tweets you want to retweet on your profile, this option is the best for you
- Retweet from custom URL – If you want to use custom URLs you can use this source.
- Reply by keyword search is an option where SU Social will write the keyword in the twitter search box and Reply to those tweets that come as a result based on that keyword. Here you can take advantage of Advanced Search Operators and take your search for tweets on the next level.
- Reply people from a provided list – you can add a list of twitter account URLs as your source for finding suitable tweets
- Reply from provided Twitter lists – If you have twitter lists, you can add the URLs in the blank field. After adding the lists, make sure to click ‘ADD ACCOUNT URLs’ button to successfully add them to the index table.
- Reply specific tweets based on tweet URL – if you know exactly what tweets you want to Reply on your profile, this option is the best for you
- Reply from custom URL – If you want to use custom URLs you can use this source.
- Use this option if you want to remove all the sources.
This is where you’ll find all the retweets your account made.
- DATE – when the retweet or reply was executed
- KEYWORD – what source was used for this action
- ACCOUNT – the name of the users whose tweet was retweeted (Twitter only)
- #RETWEETS – how many retweets this account had when it was retweeted on your profile (Twitter only)
- LINK – you can easily visit tweet from the list by clicking on browse or browse embedded, or you can also click on ‘Copy’ action button if you want to copy URL of that tweet
- DELETE ALL – this will delete all the results in the index table
- EXPORT ALL – if you want to save a copy of your results you can use this option
Pinterest Repin Tool
- For the Pinterest Repin tool, you’ll need to select the board where you want to use the tool on.
- Set the number of times you want to do the Repin action and the hours when you want it to execute
- Each repin action will have its own repin timer; you can manually edit the timer to your preference
- Or you can select to randomize the repin timers each day
- You can also choose to randomize the number of repins per day
- You get the option to repin items that have between X-Y repins.
- Customize your repins by adding a signature, the text will be added at the end of the repin message
- You can authorize SU Social to repin the same pin multiple times the same board
- Also, you can choose to repin only tall images
- You can add blacklisted pins – After each pins ids make sure to use only comma as separator
- You can consider the first ‘x’ amount of pins from the target board
- You can Repin to Board Section
- You can specify the number of repins that will be kept on your board and when this number has been exceeded, old repins will be removed.
- Use this option to visit the pin before executing the repin action.
- Use this option to repin directly from the board instead of going to the target pin.
- Pick the days of the week when you’ll do a repin action; you can choose to rotate the days
✅ On rotating days, SU Social would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected; the selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you don’t want to repin on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Repin by keyword – SU Social will search for pins based on the keyword you’ve indicated
- Repin from Boards – will use pins from a specific Pinterest board and repin it to your board
- Repin from a provided list of pins – lets you repin from a specific pin URL
- Repin from categories – will search for pins from selected categories
- Account feed – suggested pins – This will use the suggested pins from your account feed
- Custom URL – samples and format are provided in the box
This is where you’ll find all the repins your Pinterest board made.
- DATE – when the repin was executed
- KEYWORD – what source was used for this action
- ACTIONS – you can choose to Delete, Browse, or Copy a certain result
Tumblr Reblog Tool
- How many times per day the tool will execute actions
- The exact time when tool will execute actions
- To make your actions look more natural, you can choose to randomize publishing timers each day
- As part of the Reblog settings, you can use this feature after a reblog action if you want your profile to post a comment after the action is executed; you can also set how often it will do this per reblog action by setting up the ‘Comment Percentage’ level.
- You can reblog topics relevant to your niche based on the keyword that you will specify
This is where you’ll find all the reblogs your Tumblr account did
- DATE – when the reblog was done
- KEYWORD – the keyword used for the reblog action
- ACCOUNT – the name of the users whose blog was reblogged
- LINK – here you can open to the reblog page by choosing Browse or Browse Embedded. You can also delete the result as well as copy the link.
In conclusion, social media marketing can be time-consuming, but with SU Social‘s retweet, RePin, and Reblog tools, you can streamline your content creation while still engaging with your audience effectively. The tool’s customizable settings make it easy to provide quality retweets for your followers while giving your profile a professional feel. With a few minutes of setup, you can customize your search for tweets, add some personal touch to your retweets, and remove unwanted sources. SU Social’s retweet, RePin, and Reblog tools are a great way to improve your social media marketing and help you save time.