The Facebook Search and Add Friends Tool
In its earlier days, Facebook served as a platform for connecting with individuals you are acquainted with. If you aim to expand your friends’ list on the platform, SU Social can assist you in automating the process.
Although you can send friend requests via the Contact tool, there is an additional tool, the Search and Add Friends tool, that can aid in adding more friends to your account.
Search and Add Friends tool in SU SOCIAL
To utilize the Search and Add Friends tool, navigate to the TOOLS page and select the Facebook account in which you wish to run the tool.
The Search and Add Friends tool can be accessed via the left panel menu.
📌 In case the tool is not visible, click on the “Manage Tabs” button located at the bottom of the left panel menu. This action will launch a small window, and you must ensure to check the box next to the tool to enable it.
How to use the Search and Add Friends tool?
Like some tools, the Search and Add Friends tool has three tabs – Settings, Sources and Results
Run Timers section:
- Determine your preferred interval prior to initiating a new operation.
- Specify the number of friend requests you wish to complete per operation.
- Choose the daily and hourly limits you want to set. You may increase these limits on a daily basis until they reach the maximum value you’ve set.
- Select the hours when you want the tool to run.
- Ensure to choose the days when you want the tool to operate.
An additional feature is the ‘Rotate days’ option, which randomly selects the equivalent number of days you have initially chosen and rotates them. You may exclude weekends from the rotation if you do not want the tool to operate on Saturdays and Sundays.
6. Cancel Requests if they do not accept – You can check this option and set Scroll the connections status sync page for x seconds and scroll the search page for x seconds
This is where you will add the custom URLs where you want SU Social to search for people to send friend requests to.
Just get the valid custom URL that you want to use to search for users such as the examples provided below and in the source box.
You can search for users from:
➡ Facebook People Search:
➡ Pages and Page post:
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/hamideddokkaly
Page post: https://www.facebook.com/hamideddokkaly/posts/pfbid0nxwCjNJSETMizFnSpiNQXzXN8CawTyH3MaX1FJmfa7S4FGWSJNUWiuDhtkmJERN4l
➡ Groups and Group posts:
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3509774312411018
Group post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3509774312411018/posts/6059694880752269/
➡ “People you may know” list
On this tab, you will see the record of the friend requests sent by the tool.
✅ From the results table, you will see the following information:
- DATE – shows the day and date when the request was sent.
- NAME – the name of the person that received the request
- KEYWORD – you will see the source URL that was used to search for the user
- STATUS – this will indicate the status of the request (Pending or Accepted)
✅ Other features include::
- You can remove a user from the results table by clicking on “Delete”.
- You may visit a user’s profile by clicking on “Browse Embedded” to use the embedded browser of the account or “Browse” to use your regular browser on the computer. Additionally, you can copy the profile URL by clicking on “Copy”.
- You can use the “EXPORT ALL” button to save the tool results in a CSV file. If you want to delete all the results at once, click on “DELETE ALL”.
In conclusion, SU Social offers a convenient solution for those looking to increase their Facebook friends by providing an automated tool called Search and Add Friends. This tool is easily accessible through the TOOLS page on Facebook and offers customizable settings such as run timers, sources, and results tabs. Additionally, the tool provides several options to manage the results, including deleting users, browsing profiles, and exporting results to a CSV file. By utilizing the Search and Add Friends tool, users can expand their Facebook connections and save valuable time in the process.