The Twitter Retweet And Reply Tool
It can be difficult to create a successful marketing plan for your social profiles because there are many questions to consider, choices to make, and avenues to take. How to engage and effectively reach your target audience is the central concern of this challenge. While engaging with the content of other users in your niche and interacting with them is a useful way to gain visibility, it is crucial to have an engaging offering to hold their interest.
Maintaining a Twitter account takes a lot of work and time, especially when creating and posting relevant content. With its Retweet/Reply tool, SU Social provides an effective solution by automating the procedure. You can speed up content creation, save time, and still engage your audience successfully with just a few minutes of setup.
You need to go to the TOOLS section, click on your account and choose Retweet/Reply tool or you can click on the MORE TOOLS action link for the respective accounts.
Using the Retweet/Reply Tool
- The Retweet/Reply tool has three easy to manage tabs: Settings, Sources, and Results
Within this section, you need to set:
- Set the number of retweets you want to do each day
- You can manually edit the timers to retweet at a specific time
- Or you can randomize the hours that you’ll do the retweets
- You may also randomize how many tweets/replies will be performed per day (if you chose to randomize the number of tweets, there’ll be a range where you can specify what values will Su Social choose the random number of tweets from)
- Pick the days when you want to do retweets for your account; you can also opt to rotate the days.
✅ On rotating days, SU Social would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected; the selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you want to let the tool rest on said days.
You can customize the search for tweets, this will help you to provide quality retweets for your followers thus giving it that professional feel.
- Skip tweets with @ option is useful if you don’t want to retweet content where some specific user is mentioned
- If you don’t want SU Social to retweet other users’ retweets, you can select the option to skip retweets
- You can opt to skip tweets with links as it could be something that directs to your competition
- Or you can choose the skip tweets that have no link
- You can select to skip tweets containing non-English Characters
- Using the real-time results option is useful if you want SU Social to search for the latest tweets of your source. If you don’t check this option, it will search for the top tweets
- Choose to skip tweets that contain a specific word that you find inappropriate for your profile and audience
- You can skip your own Tweets
- You can pick how old tweets should be
- Select tweets that were retweeted between X-Y times, and target tweets that have between X-Y likes; for higher chances of getting quality tweets.
- If you want, you can automatically set it to remove retweets after a certain amount of time
- You can retweet from verified accounts only. These profiles have a blue verified badge on their Twitter profiles
- You can also limit the maximum number of retweets per user over a specified period
- There’s also an option to limit the maximum number of replies per user over a specified period
- Use this option to add the users that you don’t want to retweet/reply to their tweets.
After Retweet / Reply Actions
- You can use this to add some personal touch to your retweets. If you used Retweet sources, the after-retweet comment is also called the Quote Tweet function in Twitter.
- Create a comment and set how often you want SU Social to post a comment after retweeting; where 100% is all the time and 50% is half the time.
- Use this option to like the tweet after retweeting/replying to it.
💡 At the upper part of this tab, you have the COPY SETTINGS button, you can use this to copy tool settings or sources to your other Twitter accounts.
You would notice that there are two source types: retweet sources and reply sources. The source you selected will determine the type of action that will be performed. If you chose from the retweet sources, then a retweet operation will be executed by the tool. Note that retweet comments are optional for retweet sources, whereas you, of course, need to include the reply text to reply sources.
- Retweet by keyword search is an option where SU Social will write the keyword in the Twitter search box and retweet those tweets that come as a result based on that keyword. Here you can take advantage of Twitter Advanced Search Operators and take your search for tweets to the next level.
- Retweet people from a provided list – you can add a list of Twitter account URLs as your source for finding suitable tweets to retweet.
- Retweet from provided Twitter lists – If you have Twitter lists you can add the URLs in the blank field. After adding the lists, make sure to click the ADD ACCOUNT URLS button to successfully add them to the index table.
- Retweet specific tweets based on tweet URL – if you know exactly what specific tweets you want to be retweeted on your profile, this option is the best for you. Enter the specific tweet on the field provided and click on ADD URLS.
- Retweet from custom URL – With this source, you can input custom Twitter URLs. Some other examples you may use include:
- https://twitter.com/search?q=dogs&src=typed_query&f=live – for fetching the latest tweets about dogs
- https://twitter.com/search?q=pets&src=typed_query – for fetching top tweets about dogs
- https://twitter.com/search?q=cats&src=typed_query&f=user – for fetching people who tweeted about cats
- Reply by keyword search is an option where SU Social will write the keyword in the Twitter search box and Reply to those tweets that come as a result based on that keyword. Here you can take advantage of Twitter Advanced Search Operators and take your search for tweets to the next level.
- Reply people from a provided list – you can add a list of Twitter account URLs as your source for finding suitable tweets to reply to.
- Reply from provided Twitter lists – If you have Twitter lists, you can add the URLs in the blank field. After adding the lists, make sure to click the ADD ACCOUNT URLS button to successfully add them to the index table.
- Reply to specific tweets based on tweet URL – if you know exactly what tweets you want to reply to on your profile, this option is the best for you
- Reply from custom URL – If you want to use custom URLs you can use this source.
💡 There’s also an action button to RETWEET NOW for each source if you want to perform the Retweet/Reply immediately and not wait for the next execution time.
This is where you’ll find all the retweets your account made.
- DATE – when the retweet or reply was executed
- KEYWORD – what source was used for this action
- ACCOUNT – the name of the users whose tweet was retweeted
- #RETWEETS – how many retweets this account had when it was retweeted on your profile
- LINK – includes action buttons such as DELETE, BROWSE (open on an external browser) or BROWSE EMBEDDED, or you can also click on the COPY action button if you want to copy the URL of that tweet.
- DELETE ALL – this will delete all the results in the index table
- EXPORT ALL – if you want to save a copy of your results you can use this option
In conclusion, social media marketing can be time-consuming, but with SU Social‘s Retweet/Reply tool for Twitter, you can streamline your content creation while still engaging with your audience effectively. The tool’s customizable settings make it easy to provide quality retweets for your followers while giving your profile a professional feel. With a few minutes of setup, you can customize your search for tweets, and add some personal touch to your retweets.