The Twitter Like Tool
Gratitude and recognition go a long way on social media. “What goes around comes around” – so don’t underestimate the power of giving likes and acknowledging others’ work. Integrate this principle into your social media strategy to reap the rewards and Su Social is there to help you achieve this without a fuss.
Accessing the Like Tool
The Like tool can be accessed by going to the TOOLS view, clicking on your account there, and then going directly to the Like tool Settings tab.
In order to set up your Like tool, we will go over each of the three tabs in this guide:
As with any other tool, it is necessary to establish the configuration that will control the tool’s actions through the Settings tab. To maintain the spirit of kindness and positivity, it is important to avoid excessive liking behavior and to use moderate settings that appear natural and human
In the Settings tab, there are 4 sections: Run Timers, Like Limits, Tweet Filters, and Tweet Replies Filters.
- This is the interval that the Like tool will wait before a new operation begins
- How many posts will be liked per operation
- You can set a random sleep time and allow the tool to rest for some minutes before it will begin a new operation
- The hours when the like tool will execute actions
- Days of the week when the tool will operate
- Maximum likes to be executed per day; each day that the tool is running, SU Social will pick a random number between the maximum X-Y you’ve indicated and will use that as the limit for that day.
- Maximum likes to be executed per hour; each day that the tool is running, SU Social will pick a random number between the maximum X-Y you’ve indicated and will use that as the limit for that hour.
- If you want to limit a maximum x amount of likes and automatically unlike old posts, you can check this option and enter a value you prefer.
- Here you can set a maximum of unlikes to be executed per hour/day; each day that the tool is running, SU Social will pick a random number between the maximum X-Y you’ve indicated and will use that as the limit for that hour/day.
- When this option is checked it will search for the latest tweets and if off will search for the top results.
- Limit the maximum number of likes per user.
📌 If you want to include those that you liked prior to adding the account in SU Social, you can import them into the Like Results tab as seen below. Similar to how it works when unfollowing users followed outside Su Social.
- Tweets are less than x days old – you can opt to like tweets depending on how old they are, so if the tweet is only a few days old, that suggests that the user is active on Twitter
- How many times the tweet should be retweeted in the past in order for the Like tool to consider it; if you only want to like tweets that went viral, you can set it up here
- Or only like those that received massive likes; this equates to a viral tweet.
- Skip tweets that contain specific words of your choice – if you don’t want to like tweets that contain malicious words or those that mention your competition.
- Skip Retweets – use this option if you want to avoid liking retweets.
- Skip posts marked as sensitive material by Twitter – use this option if you want to skip posts that are marked as sensitive material (posts may contain adult content), as you can see in the example below.
SU Social will search for posts or tweets depending on the sources you’ve specified. Be smart with your sources, this will greatly help in targeting posts that are significant to your niche.
- Like posts by keywords; you can use Twitter Advanced Search Operators to filter resulting posts
- Like specific posts based on URL
- Like from custom URL
- Like posts from specified accounts followers
- Like Tweet replies based on URL
- Like tweet replies from specific accounts
- All liked posts are recorded on the Results tab so you can keep track of the posts that you liked.
- You can swiftly check the date and time when this post was liked, how many likes the post had when you liked it, what source option was used, and if that post was unliked.
- Moreover, you can use the View FollowBack Ratio feature and see what Like sources worked best for you so that you can make adjustments and improve your approach.
Targeting your niche audience with a strategic approach that involves expressing gratitude and acknowledging others’ work can elevate your accounts, promote your brand, and boost engagement. By giving likes and interacting with others on social media, you can create a reciprocal relationship that pays off in the long run. So, start spreading the love and watch your social media presence thrive.