The Pinterest Contact Tool
Interacting with your target audience on Pinterest is essential for increasing your account’s visibility and building a loyal following. However, sending messages to each user individually can be a daunting and time-consuming task.
Thankfully, SU Social’s Contact tool for Pinterest provides a streamlined solution to this challenge. With this powerful tool, you can quickly and easily send direct messages to your desired audience, saving you time and effort. You can also customize your messaging preferences, such as sending messages to selected users or automatically responding to incoming messages. This makes it an essential component of any effective social media strategy.
Navigating the Pinterest Contact tool
To use the tool, just head to TOOLS page and click the account you want to run the tool on.
In the following section, we’ll go over each of the four sub-tabs:
Extract Members tab
This is the first tab that you will see when you access the Contact tool. Generally, the main purpose of this tab is to enable you to scrape users from supported extraction links. As you can see, from the extraction box, there’s only 1 extraction link sample but you may also extract the followers of other accounts.
To start extracting:
- Start with adding the extraction link in the designated box.
- Set the scroll time or the number of seconds that Su Social will scroll the page searching for users. That said, the more scroll time you use, the more users will be gathered.
- Click on the EXTRACT USERS button
- As soon as you initiate the extraction process, the link is added to the table right below the extraction box. You can see the progress or status of the extraction.
- You may choose to skip Non-English names
✅ You may opt to stop all ongoing extractions by clicking the STOP ONGOING EXTRACTIONS button
Auto Extract tab
The Auto Extract tab works the same way as Extract Members. However, with the latter, the extraction from the link only happens once and you need to re-add the link if you want to do another round of extraction.
With Auto-Extract, you can just set it up one time and let it do the extraction automatically by:
- Add the URLs or links where you will be extracting users from
- Schedule how often Su Social will run the extraction from the link, you can set time and also randomize intervals daily.
- Set the number of seconds the tools will scroll the page
- Switch the tool ON.
- The index table will show you the Link, Status, #toExtract, and #Extracted
Use Members tab
The next tab is the Use Members is the most important tab in the Contact tool. This is where the plan gets laid out before execution. The users collected from the Extract Members and Auto Extract tabs are recorded here.
From this tab you will be able to:
- Select the users you want to send a message to, you can tick the boxes to select specific users and you can also SELECT ALL to easily select every user on the list.
- Formulate the message you want to send
- You can use spintax on your message to make each message unique. You can also use tokens in your message and it will be replaced by the corresponding information. There is also a huge list of emojis you can use to add a personal touch to your messages.
- You can remove selected users from the list above once they are sent over to the Send Messages tab
- Ignore users who already received a message
- Automatically send a message to new users added to the top of the list
- When you have selected the users who will receive the message and are done with preparing the message that you want to send, you can go ahead and click on ADD TO SEND MESSAGES LIST button.
Send Messages tab
This is where you can control how the tool will send out messages.
- Set the interval before a new operation starts
- Choose the number of messages that will be sent per day and per hour; SU Social will select a random number between x-y that you indicate here and you can increase the number of messages that will be sent out daily until it hits your preferred maximum number of messages
- Set how many messages will be sent out per operation; the number will be randomly selected between x-y
- You may choose to pick a random message from the list instead of messaging the first user on the list below.
- There’s an option to remove messages from the Pending Send Message list if they are still not sent and are in the queue after X days.
- All URLs on your message (if any) will be shortened using the link shortener you set up under Settings > Connectivity.
- Indicate the hours to execute the tool
- Select the days of the week when the tools will send messages.
PENDING SEND MESSAGE
All users that were sent from the Use Members tab are added here. From here, they will queue until they get processed.
RESULTS (SUCCESSFUL REQUESTS)
When users listed in the Pending Send Message get processed and the message is sent out, they get recorded in this table.
✅ You have the option to Remove All, Import Users, Export All users from the list, Export All from Selected Accounts, and Delete All from Selected Accounts.
When it comes to connecting with your target audience on Pinterest, having an efficient and convenient tool is essential. With SU Social’s Contact Tool for Pinterest, you can easily send direct messages to selected users, extract users, and automatically respond to incoming messages. The tool’s intuitive interface and different tabs offer unique features that can make reaching out to your audience more effective. Whether you are a business or an individual looking to enhance your social media presence, SU Social’s Contact Tool for Pinterest can provide you with an efficient and time-saving solution.