The Linkedin Accept Connection Requests Tool
SU Social can automate the process of growing your LinkedIn network by sending and accepting connection requests, eliminating the hassle of manually accepting new connections.
How to automatically accept requests in SU Social?
To access the Accept tool, simply go to the TOOLS page –> click the Linkedin account where you want to start the tool –> click Accept Connection Requests from the menu of tools on the left side.
Setting up the tool:
The settings have three sections:
- The Wait between X and Y minutes before each new operation feature lets you set the number of minutes the tool should wait before accepting new connections.
- You can also set the number of Accept actions to do during each operation using the Accept between X and Y connections per operation option.
- The Execute between HH:MM and HH:MM option allows you to set the specific time frame for the tool to carry out the acceptance of connections.
- The tool can also be set to randomize these timings on a daily basis.
- The Days of the week when to operate option lets you choose the specific days of the week for the tool to Accept connections.
- The “Rotate Days” option allows the tool to cycle through the days you selected.
💡With the option “Rotate Days”, the days you selected for the accept tool to operate can be randomly rearranged each week. For instance, if you selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tool will choose a new set of three days for the next week. Additionally, you have the option to exclude weekends from the rotation if you don’t want to accept connections during those days.
Message to send after Accept:
This option is useful if you want to set a message to be sent to the connection you accept.
You can customize the message using different tokens that will be replaced by the recipient’s information.
💡Please note that you need to activate the Contact tool > Send Messages tab to start sending messages.
You can also set up secondary messages:
- Use this if you want to send a second message when the user has replied OR has not replied after the initial message was sent.
- You can configure it to try a number of times.
- There is also an option to Edit Secondary Messages.
Accepted Requests table:
This Table shows accepted requests, with options to:
- Browse the user’s profile by clicking “Browse”,
- Copy the profile link by clicking “Copy”
In conclusion, SU Social’s Accept tool for LinkedIn offers a seamless solution for professionals looking to streamline their networking efforts. By automating the process of accepting connection requests, the tool eliminates the need for tedious manual work, allowing users to focus on building meaningful relationships with their connections. With SU Social’s Accept tool, growing your LinkedIn network has never been easier.