The Linkedin Endorse Connections Tool
LinkedIn is a professional networking platform where users showcase their skills and receive endorsements from their connections, adding credibility to their expertise. The endorsement feature adds credibility to users’ skills and benefits both the endorser and the endorsee as it is a way of adding credibility to each other’s skills.
What is the Endorse Connection tool?
The tool works exactly like it does manually on Linkedin.
- You visit the profile of your 1st-degree connection
- Then you go to the Skills & Endorsements section and locate the name of the skill you’d like to endorse.
- Click the Add icon to the right of the skill.
💡 The SU Social Endorse Connection tool increases your account’s efficiency especially if you want to execute the action of multiple 1st connections.
How to use the Endorse Connection tool?
To access the endorse connections tool, go to Tools tab –> click your Linkedin profile –> then go to Endorse Connections tool from the menu of tools on the left.
The Endorse Connections tool has three sections: Run Timers, Endorse Connections Settings, and Select Friends to Endorse (1st connections) section.
Run Timers section:
- The Wait between X and Y minutes before each new operation feature lets you set the number of minutess the tool should wait before making another endorse action.
- You can also set the number of endorse actions to do during each operation using the Endores between X and Y people per operation option.
- The Execute between HH:MM and HH:MM option allows you to set the specific time frame for the tool to execute the Endore connection actions.
- The tool can also be set to randomize these timings on a daily basis.
- The Days of the week when to operate option lets you choose the specific days of the week for the tool to Endorse connections.
- The “Rotate Days” option allows the tool to cycle through the days you selected.
💡With the option “Rotate Days”, the days you selected for the invite tool to operate can be randomly rearranged each week. For instance, if you selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tool will choose a new set of three days for the next week. Additionally, you have the option to exclude weekends from the rotation if you don’t want to Endorese connections during those days.
Endorse Connections Settings section:
In this section, you can set up the limits of endorsements per day and per hour with the option to increase the limit daily/hourly until it reaches X number of endorsement actions.
Select Friends to Endorse section:
The final section of the tool allows you to select friends to endorse by:
- Filtering their names and marking the checkbox on the left.
- The list displays if the person has been endorsed and the number of skills endorsed.
- The “Force Friends Update” option refreshes the friend list,
- and the “Select all” and “Select none” options allow for easy selection or deselection of all users.
- The “Set Selected as not Endorsed” option marks the selected friends as not endorsed for further endorsement.
- The tool displays progress with the total number of endorsed skills and friends at the bottom.
In conclusion, The SU social LinkedIn endorsement feature is a powerful tool that helps users showcase their skills and receive recognition from their connections. Endorsements add credibility to a user’s profile and can help them stand out to potential employers or clients. Additionally, by endorsing others, users can build stronger relationships with their connections and demonstrate their expertise in specific areas.
By utilizing the endorsement feature, users can increase their visibility and credibility on LinkedIn and build a stronger professional network. It’s important to use endorsements responsibly and to only endorse skills that you have personally witnessed in action. By doing so, you can help maintain the integrity of the endorsement system and ensure that it continues to be a valuable tool for professionals on LinkedIn.