The Twitter Delete Posts Tool
Accidentally posting something on Twitter or just looking to streamline your account can prompt you to delete tweets. Additionally, since there’s no way to edit a tweet on Twitter, removing posts may be necessary. You may also choose to delete tweets if you’re looking to start with a clean slate or transitioning to a new niche where older posts may no longer be relevant.
Manually deleting your posts on Twitter can be a tedious and time-consuming task, but with SU Social‘s Delete Posts feature, you can simplify the process. Instead of manually deleting posts, you can easily automate the action on your account. This tool is simple to use and can be set up in a matter of minutes, freeing you from the annoyance of having to do it manually.
Twitter Delete Posts tool: Sections
The Twitter Delete Posts tool has 3 sections: Run Timers, Delete Limits and Post filters section.
Run Timers section:
- In this section, you can set how many minutes you want to wait or the interval before the tool starts a new operation
- You can also indicate the number of posts you want to be deleted per each operation.
Delete Limits section:
- Set the maximum number of posts that you want to delete per day and per hour.
- Please note that if you check the option “Stop the tool when the account has no more posts “, this tool will work until all posts are deleted from this account.
- You can opt to delete Retweets as well
Post Filters section:
This section allows you to be more specific with the posts that you want to delete.
- Set the age of the posts you want to delete
- You may use this filter in case you only want to delete posts that are older than X days which has x-y likes.
- This filter is handy if you only want to delete posts that are older than X days which has x-y views.
When you have it all set, double-check your settings then start the tool.
In conclusion, deleting tweets on Twitter can be necessary for a variety of reasons, but manually deleting them can be a tedious task. SU Social’s Delete Posts feature simplifies this process by allowing you to automate the deletion of posts on your account. With its user-friendly interface and customizable options, the tool can be set up in a matter of minutes, giving you more time to focus on other tasks. The tool’s Run Timers, Delete Limits, and Post Filters sections allow for specific and efficient deletion of posts, making it a valuable tool for those looking to streamline their Twitter account or start with a clean slate.