The Quora Upvote Tool
As you may be aware, Quora is a social platform designed for asking and answering questions. With its thriving community, getting noticed on the platform requires other users to upvote your answers, which can help you rise to the top and gain more followers. While there are numerous opportunities on Quora for attracting traffic in virtually any niche, competition among users can be high. To increase your visibility and achieve your goals faster, Su Social’s Upvote tool can be a useful resource, provided that you have multiple Quora accounts to use.
How to access the Upvote tool?
To access the Upvote tool you can click on your Quora account on the TOOLS view then click on the Upvote tool from the list of the tools we have for the Quora accounts.
The Upvote tool has three tabs Settings, Sources, and Results and we will discover each one of them here.
The Settings tab is where you have options that can help you control the behavior of the tool. It contains two sections:
The Run Timers Section:
- STATUS – It displays the status of the account and you have The switch button that you can use to start/stop the tool.
- Wait Between X-Y minutes between each operation – This allows you to set a delay before starting the next Upvote operation.
- Upvote between X-Y posts on each operation – This allows you to set how many Upvotes to do on each operation.
- This options allows you to set a daily limit for the upvote tool, when reached, the tool will stop upvoting posts till next day.
- You can check it to add random sleep time after X-Y operations.
- The Execute between HH:MM and HH:MM option allows you to set a specific time frame for the tool to carry out the Upvotes.
- The Days of the week when to operate option lets you choose the specific days of the week for the tool to make the upvote actions.
- With the option “Rotate Days”, the days you selected for the Upvote tool to operate can be randomly rearranged each week. For instance, if you selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tool will choose a new set of three days for the next week. Additionally, you have the option to exclude weekends from the rotation if you don’t want to Upvote posts during those days.
The Upvote using multiple accounts Section:
This is where you choose the accounts to use to upvote and where you set how you would like the accounts to do the Upvotes.
- You select the accounts that will be used to Upvote posts.
- Here you set how many accounts to use to Upvote each post – Set it to (0-0) if you want to upvote with all selected accounts.
- This is where you with how many accounts to Upvote the same post in the same operation.
- This option allows you to set a delay in seconds between each Upvote action.
In order to start any tool in Su Social, you need to provide at least one source that it can work with. The Upvote tool has four sources available that you can use when searching for answers to upvote.
- Upvote specific answers
- Upvote answers from topics
- Upvote answers from profiles
- Upvote blog posts
Upvote specific answers Source:
Here in this source you can add specific answers that you want to upvote, you can add multiple answers links one per line, then click on the ADD TO ANSWERS LIST button to add the list to the list of answers that will be processed.
📌 How to get the answer URL from Quora?
- Go to Quora, click on the question that you have answered and find your answer there
- Right-click on the time stamp (this is when the answer was posted)
- Click copy link address as indicated above.
Example of answer URL:
Upvote answers from topics Source:
In this source, you can add links of topics and the tool will Upvote answers of that topic, you can add multiple topics by adding the links separated by a new line.
Once you add the topics make sure to click on ADD TO TOPICS LIST button to add the sources.
💡 Upvoting others’ answers make them receive a notification, and this may encourage them to check out your profile and increase the possibility that they might follow you.
📌 How to get Topic’s URL?
Example of topic URL:
Upvote answers from profiles Source:
To upvote answers from specific profiles or your target profiles, get their profile URLs and copy them to the designated box then click ADD TO PROFILES LISTS button.
📌 How to get Profile’s URL?
Visit Quora, enter the profile name in the search box and profiles will appear, choose a profile, then copy the URL of it and paste it to the appropriate box in this source option to target answers of that profile.
Upvote blog posts Source:
To target answers from blog posts, just get the blog posts URLs (one URL per line) and paste it inside the corresponding box then click on ADD TO BLOGS LISTS.
📌 How to get Blog Posts URL?
Go to Quora blog, enter the topic/ profiles names in search box and topics will appear, click on one of them, then copy the URL of it and paste it to this source option.
In the Results tab, you will be able to see all the actions done by the tool including other useful options that can help you track the tool’s actions.
- Date when the upvote was made.
- A link to the answer upvoted.
- You can see how many accounts upvoted the post.
In conclusion, Quora is a valuable platform for those seeking to grow their online presence and attract followers in any niche. While the competition for visibility can be fierce, the use of strategic tools like Su Social’s Upvote tool can help users strengthen their position within the community and increase their standing more quickly.