The Quora Unfollow Tool
Social networks have specific limitations that must be respected. For example, each social network has its own maximum limit on the number of followings an account can have. When the maximum number of followings is reached, new users cannot be followed unless old ones are unfollowed. However, Su Social’s Unfollow tool can alleviate this problem by automatically unfollowing users for you. This tool can also help balance your total followings and followers for increased credibility, even if you haven’t yet reached the maximum number of followings but want to begin unfollowing.
How to access the Unfollow tool?
To access the Unfollow tool on your Quora account, just go to TOOLS view and click on your account there, then click on the Unfollow tool from the list of tools we have for Quora accounts.
The Unfollow tool has three Setting Sections, Run Timers, Unfollow Limits, and User Filters.
The Run Timers Section:
- STATUS – it shows the status of the account and you have The switch button that you can use to start/stop the tool.
- Unfollow users after X-Y days – Allows you to set a delay after which the tool will start unfollowing the users, useful when you don’t want to start unfollowing users immediately after you follow them.
- Wait between X-Y minutes before each new operation – Allows you to set a delay between each operation.
- Unfollow between X-Y users on each operation – Allows you to set how many users to Unfollow on each operation.
- The Execute between HH:MM and HH:MM option allows you to set a specific time frame for the tool to unfollow users.
- You can check it to add random sleep time after X-Y operations.
- The Days of the week when to operate option lets you choose the specific days of the week for the tool to unfollow users.
- With the option “Rotate Days”, the days you selected for the unfollow tool to operate can be randomly rearranged each week. For instance, if you selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tool will choose a new set of three days for the next week. Additionally, you have the option to exclude weekends from the rotation if you don’t want to unfollow users during those days.
The UNFOLLOW LIMITS section:
This section contains the options that allow you to set limits for your Unfollow actions.
- Allows you to set a daily limit, which can be set to increase daily until a daily limit target is reached.
- Allows you to set an hourly limit, when reached, the tool stops unfollowing users until next hour. It also can be set to increase daily by a value until an hourly limit target is reached.
- Enable Automatica Follow/Unfollow – Allows you to set the account to switch automatically between following and unfollowing users based on the condition set on the option when enabled. When you enable this option, you need to enable it in both the Follow tool and on The Unfollow tool, then you start only one tool and keep the other stopped. Su Social will after that switch to the other tool when needed.
The USER FILTERS section:
This section allows you to put some filters on the users you unfollow.
- You can check it when you don’t want to Unfollow users that follow your account.
- This option can be used when you want to unfollow followers as well, but you want to set a delay before starting unfollowing them.
- The white list is the list of users that will be ignored by the Unfollow tool, you can add on it any users that you don’t want to Unfollow.
Where can I find users that got Unfollowed?
As you may notice, this tool doesn’t have a results tab, so you may ask, where do I find users that the tool unfollowed?
the answer is the Ignore Tab in which the account will collect users that got Unfollowed.
to access the Ignore tab, click on your account on the SOCIAL PROFILES tab from the main Menu at the left side of Su Social window, then click on the Ignore Tab.
In conclusion, social media platforms have restrictions in place to ensure their users maintain a certain level of engagement and credibility. However, Su Social’s Unfollow tool provides an effective solution to this problem, allowing users to automatically unfollow old accounts and keep their followings balanced for optimal engagement. With the help of such tools, social media users can better manage their accounts and achieve their desired online presence.