The Quora Follow Tool
An effective strategy for increasing your visibility on social media is to follow users who are interested in your niche. To streamline this process, you can target prominent accounts in your field and follow their followers, who are likely to have an interest in your content. However, this approach can be time-consuming if done manually, especially with large accounts that have a vast number of followers. To save time and increase efficiency, you can automate this process with Su Social, the ultimate automation tool. By using Su Social, you can free up more time to focus on creating high-quality content and implementing other growth strategies for your account.
How to access the Follow tool?
Click on your Quora account on the TOOLS view then click on the Follow tool from the list of the tools we have for Quora accounts.
The Follow tool has four tabs, Settings, Sources, Extracted Users, and Results Tabs.
The settings tab is the tab where you can find the options that allow you to control the behavior of the tool.
It has two sections:
The Run Timers Section:
- STATUS – It displays the status of the account and you have The switch button that you can use to start/stop the tool.
- Wait Between X-Y minutes between each operation – This allows you to set a delay before starting the next follow operation.
- Follow between X-Y users on each operation – This allows you to set how many actions to take on each operation.
- The Execute between HH:MM and HH:MM option allows you to set a specific time frame for the tool to carry out the follow actions.
- You can check it to add random sleep time between X-Y operations.
- This option allows you to stop the tool for X minutes after making Y follow actions.
- The Days of the week when to operate option lets you choose the specific days of the week for the tool to make the follow actions.
- With the option “Rotate Days”, the days you selected for the follow tool to operate can be randomly rearranged each week. For instance, if you selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tool will choose a new set of three days for the next week. Additionally, you have the option to exclude weekends from the rotation if you don’t want to follow users during those days.
The Settings Section:
This section allows you to set some limits for the tool.
- Allows you to set a daily limit which makes the tool stop following for the rest of the day when reached.
- Allows you to set an hourly limit, which makes the tool stop following users till the next hour of the day when reached.
- This option when checked allows you to switch automatically between Follow tool and the Unfollow tool based on the condition set on the option.
- Allows you to set the time scroll on the search page in seconds. The more the tool scrolls on the search page the more users it gets to the Extracted Users Tab.
The source tab is where you add the sources that the tool will target to find the users to follow and we will discover here the set of sources we have for the Quora accounts.
Follow people by keyword search source:
This source allows you to search for users to follow based on keyword search, when you have multiple keywords you want to target, you can add them separated by a comma.
The EXTRACT NOW button allows you to force the extraction to start. When clicked the tool will start the extraction of users from one of the keywords you entered.
Follow specific users source:
This option allows you to add specific users to the Extracted Users Tab
You can add quora profiles links one per line, then click on the Add to Extracted Users button and they will be added to the Extracted Users list of users that the account will follow once the tool starts executing.
Custom Urls source:
This option allows you to add custom URLs to follow, you can add one per line if you have many URLs.
- To start extracting from the custom URLs you can use the EXTRACT NOW button and that will force an extraction from one of the URLs you added.
- If you want to delete all the sources you added, you can use the CLEAR ALL SOURCES button.
Extracted Users Tab
This tab contains an intermediary list that will contain all users that the tool extracted from the sources you added, which the Follow tool will start following after you start the tool.
The tab has some useful options that you might need:
- DELETE ALL – Allows you to clear the extracted list in one click.
- EXPORT ALL – Allows you to export a copy of the list as a CSV file.
- IMPORT – Allows you to import users to follow directly to the Extracted List.
The results tab contains a table to which the tool adds every user it follows, so here you will be able to see all the users that were followed by the tool with some options next to each user, like:
- DELETE – which removed the user from the results
- BROWSE – Allows you to open the user’s profile in your browser
- Embedded Browser – Allows you to open the user’s profile in the Embedded browser.
- Copy – Allows you to copy the user’s profile url.
In conclusion, Su Social is a valuable tool that can help you automate your social media following strategies and increase your visibility on these platforms. By taking advantage of the options outlined in this guide, you can effectively utilize the Su Social Follow tool to streamline your following process and grow your account.