The Notifications Tab
Managing your social media profiles and campaigns can be a challenging task, but the Notifications tab in the Dashboard section of SU Social makes it easier.
This tab offers real-time updates on any matters requiring your attention, such as a campaign running out of posts or invalid social profiles. By regularly checking the Notifications tab, you can swiftly identify and resolve any issues, keeping your social media accounts running smoothly.
Be up to date with SU Social‘s Notifications feature
SU Social makes it easy to keep track of your Social Profiles and Campaigns through its Notifications tab. By visiting the Notifications tab in the Dashboard section, you can quickly see if there are any issues that need your attention, such as a campaign running low on posts or an invalid social profile. The number next to the Notifications indicates how many new notifications are available or are unread (boxed in green on the image below).
There are two buttons at the top of the Notifications tab:
- Mark All As Read – a quick action button that marks all items as read
- Delete All – this will delete all notifications if you already read them and no longer need them.
- Actions – you may do the following actions for each item:
- Copy – this will have the notification copied to the clipboard so you can paste it elsewhere.
- Expand – this lets you see more information about the notification. Once clicked, the button will change to Collapse (highlighted item in yellow in the picture above).
- Delete – will remove the notification from the list.
By using the Notifications tab in SU Social, managing your social media profiles and campaigns is made easier. This feature provides real-time updates on any issues that require attention, like a campaign running out of posts or invalid social profiles. This helps you stay organized and ensure that your social media accounts are running smoothly.
All notifications can be marked as read, deleted in bulk or individually, expanded, and copied which helps users stay organized, ensures that social media campaigns are successful, and keeps profiles up to date. You can feel secure knowing that your social media presence is in good hands by using the Notifications tab.