The LinkedIn Unjoiner Tool
The Unjoiner tool for LinkedIn works in the same manner as the Facebook Unjoiner tool.
To use the Linkedin Unjoiner tool, simply go to the TOOLS view, Click the LinkedIn account where you want to run the tool, and click Unjoiner from the list of tools on the left menu. The tool will allow you to unjoin groups that are no longer relevant to your niche or groups that you no longer want to be a member of, helping you to keep your LinkedIn profile organized and up-to-date.
How to use the Unjoiner tool:
- The option “Wait between X and Y seconds between each new operation” determines the time interval that SuSocial will wait before unjoining each group in the Unjoiner tool. It chooses a random number between the specified X and Y seconds to make the actions appear more natural.
2-3. You can set the number of groups to unjoin per hour and per day, with a random number of groups selected based on your settings. The option “Increase each day with X until it reaches Y max Unjoin per day” allows you to gradually increase the number of groups unjoined each day until reaching a maximum limit. For example, if you set the tool to unjoin between 10 and 20 groups per day and increase daily by 5 until reaching a max of 50, it will increase the minimum and maximum number of groups unjoined by 5 each day, so on the first day you’ll unjoin 10-20 groups, next day 15-25, and so on until you reach 45-50 groups unjoined per day.
💡 We recommend starting with default settings and gradually increasing the settings over time.
- Choose the time of day when you want the tool to execute the unjoin actions and add or randomize the intervals.
- In addition to the time of day, you can also select the days when you want the tool to operate, including rotating the days and excluding weekends if desired.
💡 On rotating days, SuSocial will pick an equal number of days as originally selected, with the selection being random and the option to exclude weekends in the variation if you don’t want to unjoin on Saturdays and Sundays.
- To view the list of groups in your account, click the “HERE” option to be redirected to the Groups tab where you can see the list of groups you’ve joined. You can then select the “Send To Unjoiner” action for the groups you want to unjoin and they will be sent to the “Waiting For An Unjoin Request” table.
Waiting For An Unjoin Request:
The “Waiting For An Unjoin Request” table records all groups that have been selected for the “Send To Unjoiner” action you made on the Groups Tab.
- If you change your mind and don’t want to unjoin a group, you can click the DELETE action to remove it from the Waiting for Unjoin request list.
- If you want to ignore the group instead of unjoining, you can click the Advanced Selection action, select the group/s (using available filters), then click ‘Send To Ignore’.
Here in this table, you’ll find the groups that have been executed and were enjoined.
In conclusion, the SU Social LinkedIn Unjoiner tool is a convenient and efficient way to keep your LinkedIn profile organized by allowing you to easily unjoin groups that are no longer relevant or useful to you. With just a few clicks, you can use this tool to declutter your profile and ensure that it accurately represents your professional interests and goals. By using the Unjoiner tool, you can stay up-to-date and focused on the LinkedIn groups that matter most to you.