The Instagram Delete Posts Tool
Occasionally, you’ll have to tidy up your account, which can be quite time-consuming if you have numerous posts to remove manually. However, Su Social understands the significance of your time and offers the Delete Posts tool to boost your efficiency. This tool allows you to choose which posts to keep based on their engagement levels or wipe out everything for a complete account overhaul, depending on your needs.
How to access the Delete Posts tool?
All you need to do is to go to the TOOLS view then click on your Instagram account there, then click on the Delete Posts tool from the list of tools we have for Instagram accounts.
Delete Posts Settings
The settings of the delete posts tool consist of three sections:
The Run Timers Section
- Status – It shows you the status of the tool and it allows you start and stop the tool using the switch button.
- It displays the statistics of the tool.
- Allows you to set up a delay in minutes between the current operation and the next one.
- This option allows you to set how many posts to delete on each operation.
- This option allows you to set the hours when the tool will operate. You can add and randomize intervals.
- This option allows you to select when to operate, on the unchecked days of the week the tool won’t execute any actions.
- The “Rotate Days” option allows the tool to cycle through the days you selected.
DELETE LIMITS section
- This section allows you to set some limits for the delete posts tool
- You have the option to set a daily/hourly limit, when reached, the tool will stop deleting posts for the rest of (day/hour) respectively.
- An option to stop the tool when the account reaches a minimum target number of posts.
POST FILTERS section
This is the section where you can set the filters that the tool will use to find/identify posts to delete.
- This allows you to set the tool to delete only reels posts.
- This option allows you to archive the post instead of deleting it.
- This allows you to set only posts that have no caption.
- This option allows you to delete specific posts
- This option allows you to delete posts that were posted between DATE 1 and DATE 2 (You will have options that allow you to set DATE when the option is enabled).
- This option allows you to delete posts that are older than X-Y days.
📌 You can further narrow the posts to delete by applying the next four filter.
- 7 – You can delete posts based on their number of likes
- 8 – You can delete posts based on their number of comments.
- 9 – You can delete posts based on the number of views they got.
- 10 – You can delete posts if the engagement they got is less than X% than average.
11. By using this filter, you can set the tool to stories that are X minutes old.
12. You can use this option if you want to delete messages that are X days old.
13. Here by using this filter, you will be able to delete messages if they contain a specific word.
14. The Whitelist option is useful if you want to add posts that should be ignored by the delete posts, here you can add post URLs of the posts that you don’t to be deleted.
In conclusion, the Delete Posts tool provided by Su Social can greatly simplify the process of tidying up your social media accounts, especially when you have a large number of posts to delete. Whether you want to selectively remove posts with low engagement or start fresh with a brand-new account, this tool can help you achieve your goals efficiently and effectively.