The Facebook Like Comments Tool
Engagement plays a crucial role in the growth of your social media page, and acknowledging active engagement is an effective way to encourage more of it.
Acknowledging engagement doesn’t require much effort. You can simply reply to comments or give a thumbs up to show your appreciation.
With SU Social, you can easily increase interaction on your social media posts by liking comments on your page or group posts, as well as on specific post URLs.
Like Comments on your Facebook
To use the Facebook Like tool, first, go to the Tools Page, then select the Facebook account you want to automate the tool for, and click on the Like Comments tool from the left menu.
The Facebook Like tool is organized into three tabs: Settings, Sources, and Results. These tabs allow you to configure the tool’s settings, select the sources from which it will like comments, and view the results of its actions, respectively
The Settings tab
It has 4 Sections: Run Timers, Like Limits, Post Filters and Comment Filters
In the Run Timers section, you can configure how the tool operates. You have the ability to choose how frequently and at what times the tool will work, as well as the days it will be active.
- The wait time between X and Y minutes before each operation determines how many minutes SU Social will wait before initiating a new operation.
- The number of comments that the tool will process for each operation is determined by how many comments are liked per operation.
- Execute between X and Y hours allows you to specify the exact time range during which the tool will operate.
- If you want to execute the tool at different times, you can add an interval and specify the times. Additionally, you have the option to randomize the intervals daily.
- You can set the tool to temporarily pause and rest between X and Y minutes after it has performed a certain number of operations.
- Select the days on which the tool will operate. You can include or exclude specific days by checking or unchecking them. You also have the option to “Rotate Days”.
💡 If you choose to “Rotate Days”, SU Social will randomly select the same number of days you originally chose to operate the tool. You can also choose to exclude weekends from the rotation, which would prevent the tool from running on Saturdays and Sundays if you so desire.
Within this section, you can specify the maximum number of comments to like per day and per hour. While the tool is running, SU Social will randomly select a number between the minimum and maximum values you’ve set for each day and hour, and that number will serve as the daily or hourly limit for the tool’s activity.
- These are the conditions that each post has to meet before they get likes for their comments. If the post fails any of the filters you set, it will be skipped, so be sure not to use strict filters, else you will have fewer results.
- You can filter the posts by indicating the number of likes the posts received and when the posts were created. In addition, you can set the tool to check only the first X comments of the posts.
- These are the conditions that each comment has to meet before they get liked. If the post fails any of the filters you set, it will be skipped, so be sure not to use strict filters, else you will have fewer results.
- You can filter the posts by indicating the comments that have specific words as well as avoid liking comments that contain negative words.
- Again, you can set the tool to consider only the first X comments of the posts.
The Sources tab
This is the tab where you can indicate the sources that SU Social will use when searching for comments to like. There are two available sources: Like specific posts by specific URLs, Like Page/Group post comments.
Like specific posts by specific URLs
➡ Use this source if you want to like comments on specific posts.
- Just add the post URLs (one post URL per line) in the box provided
- And click on “Add to Like List” button
- You can also check the Execute action as Page option so that the Like action will be made as a page for that specific URL
- In case you want all the like comments actions to be executed as a page, you can use the option “Set page for all the elements”
Like Page/Group post comments
➡ Use this source if you want to like comments on specific Page/Group.
- Just add the Page/Group URLs (one Page/Group URL per line) in the box provided
- And click on the “Add” button
- Below the Filter box, you can see where all the groups are added
- You can use the “ADD ALL ACCOUNT GROUPS” option to automatically add all your joined groups.
The Results tab
The Results tab showcases all the comments liked by SU Social. From here, you can see the exact date and time when the ‘like comments’ operations were executed.
In the Results table, you can take additional actions with the following options:
- Delete button: Use this option to remove individual entries from the Results table.
- Browse button: Click this option to open the liked comment in an external browser.
- Browse Embedded button: This option will open the liked comment in the embedded browser of the account.
- Copy button: Click this option to copy the URL of the liked comment.
If you want to clear the entire results list or export the entries, you can use the DELETE ALL or EXPORT ALL buttons, respectively. These buttons are located above the Results table.
In short, engagement is crucial for growing your Facebook Page, and acknowledging those who actively engage in your posts can encourage even more interaction. With SU Social’s Facebook Like tool, you can automate liking comments on your Page or Group posts, as well as specific post URLs. The tool offers extensive customization options through the Settings, Sources, and Results tabs. With the Results tab, you can view all the comments liked by the tool, and take additional actions such as deleting or exporting them. By utilizing the Facebook Like tool and engaging with your audience, you can increase interaction and grow your Facebook presence.