The Facebook Cover Photo Tool
Regularly posting, commenting, and liking content on your Facebook Page is a valuable practice for increasing engagement and growing your audience. However, many marketers overlook a strategy that can make their Page even more appealing. It is crucial not to underestimate this technique.
Frequently changing your Facebook Page’s profile and cover images is an effective strategy that can attract more visitors to your page and increase their engagement with your posts. This can lead to a higher rate of engagement overall.
SU Social aims to increase your convenience by automating the entire process, allowing you to set it up and then forget about it, freeing up time for you to concentrate on more critical matters.
How to use Cover Photo tool
The Cover Photo tool has a dual functionality. It can be used to modify the profile and cover images of both the account profile and any Pages managed by the account.
To access the tool, navigate to the Tools page, select the relevant Facebook account or click on the MORE TOOLS link, and then go to the Cover Photo tab. When using the tool for the first time, you will see a nearly blank page, which is normal and precisely what you should expect.
Changing Profile /Cover Image for Wall and Page
- Set which destination the tool is going to execute on by clicking the ‘Select Page/Wall’ drop-down menu and choose either Wall* or the name of the Page where you want to run the tool on. (*Wall – refers to the account profile)
- Next, click on Add New Timer button and you will see a bunch of settings for Run timers and Cover Photo Settings.
This is the section where you can customize the timing and frequency of the tool’s actions on your account.
- Here, you can find the “Next run” feature, which displays the next scheduled time when the tool will modify the profile image or cover photo for the chosen destination.
- To edit the “Start date,” you can select the assigned arrow to launch the built-in calendar. From there, simply click the desired date and select the hour.
- Additionally, you can choose to repeat the process daily, every few days, weeks, or months by checking the corresponding checkbox:
- Should you want to update the profile image or cover photo instantly, click on the Change Now action link
- If you want to delete the whole thing and start from scratch, click the Delete action link.
✅ In the sample settings below, you can see that the RUN TIMERS are set to start Wednesday, May 20, 2020 2:49:51PM and since it is set to ‘Repeat every 2 weeks (on the same day of the week) the ‘Next run’ is scheduled Wednesday, June 3, 2020 2:49:51PM:
Cover Photo Settings
This portion of the tools is where you will add the image and other details regarding the Cover Photo action.
1. You may choose to delete the existing profile or cover photo on the account or page prior to updating it.
2. You can upload multiple images from your computer and choose to pick a random image from the set of images you added to the tool.
3. As mentioned in step 1, you can select the destination where the Cover Photo tool is going to execute. Be sure be not to ignore this checkbox ‘Target Profile Photo instead of Cover Photo’ if you want to change your profile image.
4. You can set the level of image alteration you want to apply on your uploaded images to make it unique. This is useful when you have several accounts sharing the same images as cover photo.
5. Click on ‘UPLOAD IMAGES FROM COMPUTER’ to add the images to SU Social.
6. Here you can add a description as well as a website URL is optional. You may also use Spin Syntax feature to make your Description more unique each time. There are also a ton of Emoji’s to choose from, just click the ‘Add Emoji’ button.
💡 Good to know:
- To apply the same tool settings to multiple Facebook accounts, simply click the COPY SETTINGS button located at the top of the page. From there, select which settings you want to copy and which accounts you want to apply them to, and then click OK.
- You can also ‘filter by Tag’, ‘BROWSE’ to see the operation real-time on browser and the ‘PROFILE’ link should direct you to the Profile Settings page of that account.
- The Cover Photo tool allows for the addition of an unlimited number of Timers. This means that you can schedule the tool to modify the profile or cover images for each Page managed or owned by the Facebook account in question.
In conclusion, regularly updating your Facebook Page’s profile image and cover photo is a highly effective strategy to boost engagement and attract more visitors to your page. Automating the process with the Cover Photo tool offered by SU Social makes it even more convenient for busy marketers. By setting the Run Timers and Cover Photo Settings, you can easily configure the date and time when the tool executes on your account and how often it does so. Additionally, the tool allows you to upload multiple images, choose a random image, and apply image alteration to make your page unique. With the option to add as many timers as you want, you can schedule the Cover Photo tool to execute on all Pages’ profile or cover images that are owned or managed by your Facebook account. By utilizing this often-overlooked strategy, you can increase engagement and grow your Facebook Page’s following.