The Account Ignore Tab
The Ignore tab in SU Social is a feature available for some popular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok (beta), Reddit, and Twitter. The purpose of this tab varies for different social networks and it helps to keep a record of unfollowed users, ignored pages, and groups.
Using the Ignore tab
Depending on the social network, different functions are served by this section of SU Social.
- All users that SU Social has unfollowed are listed under the Ignore tab for accounts on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, and Tumblr. These users are saved here so SU Social can keep track of who has unfollowed them and not follow them again.
- This tab can also contain a list of pages (Pinterest boards, Tumblr sub-blogs, Facebook pages, and YouTube channels) that you manually sent to Ignore from the Pages tab to prevent posting on them using SU Social for Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Reddit, and YouTube.
- You can manually move groups from the Groups tab to the Ignore tab on Facebook and LinkedIn profiles in order to avoid interacting with those groups.
- It will also add private users to the Ignore list for Instagram.
1. The table lists all users, groups, and pages that have been ignored. Table includes:
- checkbox for selection
- Items’ names
- Number of users (if the item is a group)
- The item’s inclusion date in the Ignore tab
- Source (manually added or if an unfollowed user posted the item, see the illustration below for potential sources)
- Type (user, page, group, or event)
- Tag (if the item is a group, page, or event)
- URL of the ignored item
2. There are action buttons above the table wherein you can export or import items from/to the ignore tab using the functions above the table, send selected items to the Facebook and LinkedIn Unjoiner tools, send items from the Ignore tab of the current social profile to the Ignore tabs of all other profiles, and remove any selected or unselected items.
✅The Selected column allows you to select items by checking the box next to them.
3. There is an Advanced Selection feature to select multiple items at once, filter them, or carry out bulk actions. You can quickly filter them based on their name or tags in order to take them off the Ignore tab.
4. Through the Execute Actions On Selected Items button, you can also perform bulk actions on chosen items.
The Ignore tab in SU Social is a useful feature for managing your interactions on different social media platforms. It allows you to keep a record of ignored items and perform bulk actions on them. However, it is important to note that removing items from the Ignore tab can result in interacting with them again.