The Social Exchange Tool
As a seasoned SU Social user, you’re probably already aware of the Like Exchange tool. This feature allowed you to exchange likes with other Instagram accounts. It used to be a feature exclusive to Instagram, but due to popular demand, we’ve expanded it to include other social platforms and renamed it the Social Exchange tool
The Social Exchange tool
The Social Exchange tool offers a unique solution for exchanging actions across multiple social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Quora, Pinterest, and TikTok. While still in its early stages, we are committed to continuously enhancing its performance. By using this tool, you have the ability to engage in mutually beneficial exchanges of likes, views, shares, repins, retweets, and upvotes with other participating user accounts.
To access the tool > click Social Exchange button from the left panel menu > and navigate to the social platform you wish to use the exchange tool at.
As mentioned, the Social Exchange tool supports six social platforms:
- Twitter – Like and Retweet Exchange
- Facebook – Like and Share Exchange
- Youtube – Like and View Exchange
- Linkedin – Like Exchange
- Quora – Upvote Exchange
- Pinterest – Repin Exchange
- TikTok – Like and View Exchange
How does Social Exchange tool work?
There are 4 main tabs for each tool in Social Exchange tab
- Settings tab
- Results tab
- Summary tab
- User Guide
This is the first tab and where you will set up the accounts that will give the actions as well as the URLs that will receive the actions.
It uses the points balance system as well. You will need to keep a positive Points balance in order to acquire continuous engagement on your accounts.
- To maintain a positive balance, you will need to make sure that you’ve added accounts that have Valid status in the Social Profiles tab to the accounts that will give likes, retweets, etc.
- For each like, retweet, etc. that you give, you will receive points accordingly.
Accounts that will GIVE actions:
This is the section where you will add the accounts that will perform the designated actions. When adding accounts to this section, you will need to be aware of a couple of things:
- Accounts must have valid status in Social Profiles
- Aside from having a valid status, there are additional conditions that each account has to meet before it will be allowed to join each exchange session. This set of guidelines is added to protect all clients using the exchange feature.
As you can see, when you add the accounts that will perform the actions, you have the option to set:
- The maximum number of actions per day
- The maximum actions the account will perform for each session
- You can set-up the time when you want the tool to perform the actions.
- An option that lets you remove all the accounts you’ve added to give the actions
- You can indicate the number of accounts that will perform the designated action at the same time
💡 Below is the checklist you can go through if the accounts you have added are not performing any action:
📌 For TikTok Exchange, you will also see why the account is not giving likes by moving your mouse pointer on top of the LE Status.
URLs that will RECEIVE actions:
In this section, you will add the information regarding the accounts or posts that will receive actions delivered by other Social Exchange users.
- You can set the number of most recent posts that will get extracted per account URL
- Use this option to extract only posts that contain specific works in the caption.
- Add URLs – use this if you want to extract and receive actions on the posts extracted from specific profile URLs.
- And a time frame as to when you want to receive the actions.
- Add Posts – aside from extracted posts, you can also add specific post URLs to receive the nominated actions
- In this section, you can find the posts that will receive the action.
- From the Results tab, you will see the posts that received the actions, the number of actions received and sessions joined.
- You also have different export options including Export All, Export My Sessioninfo and Export Overall Sessioninfo which provides a more detailed progress report.
- The Social Exchange Summary tab is almost the same as that of the Dashboard Summary tab, the only notable difference is that the Social Exchange Summary tab is reporting progress exclusive to the exchange actions.
- You will see what actions the tool has executed including reported errors.
User Guide tab
If you want to get more information about the Social Exchange tool, you can go to the User Guide tab.
How is Points Balance computed?
The Social Exchange Tool supports multiple social media platforms, each with its own individual Points Balance. This means that the points earned or spent on one platform will not impact the balance on any other platform. For example, if you exhaust your Twitter Points balance, your Points Balances on other supported social platforms will remain unaffected.
Alternatively, if a user has multiple licenses, such as three licenses, the Points Balance for likes will be shared across all licenses rather than being isolated to each license. For instance, if you have a Twitter Points Balance of 1000 points, that total is shared across all three of your licenses. Additionally, your Points Balance for each social platform is shared between the various actions performed on that platform, such as likes and retweets for Twitter.
💡 Example: If a user has 3 Licenses with currently 1000 points for Twitter Exchange then on the next session it does the following:
➡ 1st license: receives 5 likes, gives 10 likes, received 2 retweets, and gives 4 retweets
➡ 2nd license: receives 10 likes, gives 20 likes, receives 4 retweets, and gives 10 retweets
➡ 3rd license: receives 10 likes, gives 20 likes, receives 4 retweets, and gives 10 retweets
At the end of that session, the user receives a total of 25 likes, gives 50 likes, receives 10 retweets and gives 24 retweets.
Hence, his Points Balance will be +25 Like and +14*5 = 70 from retweets (as 1 retweet means 5 points) so his Points Balance will be 1095.
📌 Import Things To Remember:
✅ The Social Exchange Tool is designed to enhance engagement on your accounts and posts. When utilized effectively, it can provide a significant boost to your online presence and increase the visibility of your content.
🛑 Please note that the Social Exchange Tool strictly prohibits the participation of any accounts or posts related to adult content, gambling, cost-per-action marketing, or any other unethical practices. These measures have been implemented to safeguard your account and those of other users. Our team is closely monitoring all activities, and anyone found to be in violation of these policies will be subject to a ban.
In short, the Social Exchange tool is a unique solution for exchanging actions across multiple social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Quora, Pinterest, and TikTok. The tool uses a points balance system and allows users to engage in mutually beneficial exchanges of likes, views, shares, repins, retweets, and upvotes with other participating user accounts. The Social Exchange tool offers a range of tabs, including Settings, Results, Summary, and User Guide, which help users to manage their accounts and receive progress reports on their exchanges. By using this tool, users can improve engagement on their social media accounts and grow their online presence.