The Linkedin Profile Scraper Tool
If you are looking for a scraper tool that can allow you to extract data from LinkedIn users like the Extract Emails tool, then the SU Social profile scraper tool is what you need. Collecting profile data of Linkedin users is important, especially to those working in the public relations or marketing fields.
This tool can help you extract personal CV information from users’s LinkedIn profile pages as a CSV file-comma delimited file format.
How to use the Profile Scraper tool?
Just click on your account on the TOOLS page from the left menu on SU Social then click on your account there and choose the Profile Scraper Tool from the list of tools you have on the account.
The Settings tab
This tab has fours sections:
- Run Timers:
- STATUS – Shows the status of the tool, you can use the switch button to stop/start the tool.
- Wait between X-Y seconds between each operation, it allows you to set a delay between operations.
- Scrape between X-Y profiles per operation, it allows you to set how many profiles to scrape on each operation.
- The Execute between HH:MM and HH:MM option allows you to set a specific time frame for the tool to scrape the profiles.
- The Days of the week when to operate option lets you choose the specific days of the week for the tool to scrape the profiles.
- With the option “Rotate Days”, the days you selected for the scrape profiles tool to operate can be randomly rearranged each week. For instance, if you selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tool will choose a new set of three days for the next week. Additionally, you have the option to exclude weekends from the rotation if you don’t want to scrape profiles during those days.
This section contains the option that allows you to set the scroll time in seconds and this will allow you to control how many users to extract, the longer the scroll takes, the more users the tool will extract.
- Auto Export Settings
- Export results every X hours – Allows you to set the tool to export the results each x hours and to choose an export location where the exported files will be saved.
- Export a consolidated file for all accounts every X hours – this option is useful when you want to export results for all accounts.
- Process Results
This option allows you to process the results automatically as it allows you to send the extracted emails to the Invite tool to add connections from emails.
The Sources Tab
- Keyword search, simply add the keyword to use when looking for user you want to scrape.
- Select the degree of connections which you will extract users from.
- Use ADD INPUT button to add the keywords, they will be displayed in the table just like the image above.
- Option to be able to adjust degrees of connection in case you missed setting it up initially, you can opt to check or uncheck the connections from here.
- You can apply available filters such as location, company, industries, schools, past companies, and title to further narrow the search.
Connection Keyword Search:
This option allows you to search in your first-degree connections using a keyword and scrape their profiles.
Add users from provided list:
Here is this source, you can either add LinkedIn user URLs or usernames (one username per line), And use the Add to Extracted Users button to add the list to the Extracted Users list in the Extracted Users Tab.
Add people from a provided Sales Navigators profile links list:
Here is this source, you can add sales navigator profile links (one per line), Then click Add to Extracted Users button to add the list to the Extracted Users list in the Extracted Users Tab.
Add people from groups members list:
This option allows you to add group members URLs for the tool to extract members of the group and scrape their profiles.
This option allows you to add your friends to the extracted list for the tool to scrape data from their profiles.
Sales navigator keyword search:
In this option you can search for sales navigator profiles using keywords, it works the same as the keyword search option we explained above, you can add the keyword and apply the filters if you want.
Sales navigator search URL:
This option allows you to add Sales navigator search URLs and the tool will visit the result page of those URLs and extract the users from it and will add the result to the extracted users Tab.
Add people from Post reactions (likes, loves..):
This option allows you to extract users that interacted with specific posts, you can add the post URL and the tool will extract from the post reactions and them to the extracted users for the tool to scrape their profiles.
The Extracted Users Tab
The users collected from the sources you specified are directed to the “Extracted Users” tab. The tool will then process each user on that list, gathering information about their profile.
- If there is a profile that you don’t want to see, you have the option to manually remove it from the list, and the Profile Scraper tool will not carry out any actions on that account.
- If necessary, you can choose to delete all users from the list, export the list, and import selected users from a CSV file.
- If you have added a tag to your source, the users extracted from that source will display that tag in the “TAGS” column.
The Results Tab
- The results tab is where all the data of all scraped profiles are recorded.
- You also have options to Delete items, Browse, Browse Embedded or Copy the URL of the profiles using the buttons next to each user on the table.
In conclusion, the LinkedIn Profile Scraper Tool is a powerful tool that can help you gather information about LinkedIn users efficiently and effectively. Whether you want to scrape user profiles for research or for business purposes, this tool makes the process simple and straightforward.