The TikTok Follow Tool
TikTok has quickly become one of the most popular social media platforms, with millions of users uploading and sharing short-form videos every day. For individuals and businesses looking to grow their presence on TikTok, having a large and engaged following is crucial. This is where TikTok follow tools come into play. These tools can help users automatically follow other users, which can in turn increase their own followers and engagement. But not all TikTok follow tools are created equal. The best tools not only help users follow other accounts, but also provide valuable insights and data to inform their marketing strategies. With the right TikTok follow tool, users can quickly and easily grow their following and build a strong brand presence on the platform.
How To Access The Follow Tool
To access the Follow tool, simply navigate to the TOOLS view and select your account. From there, you will be redirected to the Follow tool Settings tab.
Throughout this guide, we will explore the four tabs of the Follow tool, providing you with a comprehensive overview of how to set it up.
- Settings Tab
- Sources Tab
- Extracted Users Tab
- Results Tab
In the Settings tab, you can customize the behavior and execution of the tool. This tab is divided into five sections: Run Timers, FOLLOW LIMITS, Extracted Users, and AFTER FOLLOW ACTIONS.
- Wait Between X-Y minutes between each operation – This allows you to set a delay before starting the next follow operation.
- Follow between X-Y users on each operation – This allows you to set how many users to follow on each operation.
- The Execute between HH:MM and HH:MM option allows you to set a specific time frame for the tool to carry out the follow actions.
- You can check it to add random sleep time after X-Y operations.
- Stop the tool for X minutes after Y follows – This option allows you to stop the tool for a time you can specify in minutes after doing a target number of follow actions.
- The Days of the week when to operate option lets you choose the specific days of the week for the tool to make the follow actions.
- This option allows you to increase the number of actions the tool does per operation daily until it reaches your target number of actions per operation.
- This option allows you to decrease wait time between each operation by X-Y minutes until it reaches the minimum target you want to keep between each operation.
- Follow x-y per day – This allows you to set a daily limit for the Follow tool, when reached, the tool will stop automatically following until the next day, additionally, it allows you to set the daily limit to increase daily until it reaches your daily target, and this may be useful for users that want to warm up their accounts.
- Follow x-y per hour – This option allows you to set an hourly limit, it works the same as the daily limit.
- Follow x-y per Month – This option is useful when you want to set a Monthly limit for your account. This helps you control how many users your account follows each month.
- This option allows you to set Su Social to switch between the Follow and Unfollow tools based on some conditions. You need to check the option in both tools, then you start only one of them and Su Social will keep switching between the tool when needed according to your conditions on the option.
- This option allows setting the scroll time in seconds when scrolling the results page.
This section is useful when you want to set the tool to automatically send the users it extracts to other accounts.
To do so, you need to check the option Automatically send scraped results to other accounts, then you need to click on ADD ACCOUNTS button to select the accounts you want to send the scraped users to.
After Follow Actions
- This option can be useful in temporarily suspending an account for X to Y minutes if it’s been blocked from performing the ‘Follow’ action.
- You can use this option to like the most recent posts of other users.
Here’s the section where you can input the sources from which the tool will gather the users to be followed. Su Social will randomly choose a source from the list you provided (or select one based on its selection rank, if applicable) for each ‘follow’ action.
1 – Follow users by hashtag search
The source option enables you to search for users based on a keyword. By using this option, you can follow users who are associated with specific keyword(s).
2 – Follow users by video search
This option can assist you in following users who post videos under a particular hashtag(s).
3 – Follow people from a provided list
If you have a list of users that you want to follow, you can use this option to follow them by entering their URLs.
Extracted Users tab
The tool stores the extracted users and accesses the list of users to follow from this tab.
In the Results tab, you can locate all the users that you have followed. This is where the tool records the executed users, and each added user has some helpful options next to them, including:
- Delete: to remove the item from the results
- Browse: to open the user’s URL in your regular browser
- Embedded Browser: to open the user’s URL in the embedded browser
- Copy: to copy the URL of the user.
In conclusion, TikTok follow tools can be valuable for individuals and businesses looking to grow their presence on the platform. With the right tool, users can automatically follow other accounts, increase their own followers and engagement, and gain valuable insights and data to inform their marketing strategies. The Follow tool in particular can be accessed through the TOOLS view and provides customizable options in the Settings tab, sources in the Sources tab, extracted users in the Extracted Users tab, and recorded executed users in the Results tab. By using the Follow tool effectively, TikTok users can quickly and easily grow their following and build a strong brand presence on the platform.