The Global Tools – The Instagram Manage Comments Tool
The Global Tools is a convenient feature that provides easy access to certain tools across all Valid Instagram profiles in SU Social, along with a global action option for Twitter.
One of the most significant Instagram tools featured in Global Tools is the IG Manage Comment tool, which we will be focusing on in this article.
How to use IG Manage Comment tool?
To start using the tool, go to Global Tools then click on the IG Manage Comment tool
Upon initial observation, the design of the IG Manage Comment tool appears to resemble that of the Direct Messages tool, but that is where the similarities end. Through this tool, you can view all posts that have been published on the Instagram accounts that you are operating within SU Social. These posts are arranged in chronological order, with the most recent ones at the top of the list and the older ones at the bottom, for all accounts.
IG Manage Comment tab
To make this guide easy to follow, we can divide the IG Manage Comment tab into 5 sections:
- Actions on posts and comments
- Options & Filters
- Your Posts
- Post Comments and Actions on Comments
- Comment box
1 – Actions on posts and comments section
- To load more posts, click on the “LOAD MORE” button.
- If you want to display all your posts, click on the “LOAD ALL” button.
- To mark all unread comments on the posts as read, click on the “MARK ALL READ” button.
- To load all comments on your posts, click on the “LOAD ALL COMMENTS” option.
- To mention all users in your comment, click on the “MENTION ALL USERS” button. The message will include “@user1”, “@user2”, and so on. Remember to click on “SEND COMMENT” to send the message. Note that you can only mention a maximum of 10 users per comment.
- To disable comments for the selected posts (where the checkbox is checked), click on the “DISABLE COMMENTS” button.
- To enable comments for the selected posts (where the checkbox is checked), click on the “ENABLE COMMENTS” button.
- To delete selected posts, use the “DELETE POSTS” button.
2 – Options & Filters
- Show only favorite messages: select this option to display only the posts you have marked as favorite.
- Show only unread messages: tick this option to view only the posts that have unread comments.
- Hide posts without comments: enable this option to show only the posts that have comments.
- Open in external browser: check this option to open a selected Instagram profile in your default browser by double-clicking on a user from the “Your Post section”.
- Filter accounts: use this box to filter your accounts and display only the posts of the accounts you want.
- Filter by Tag: utilize this option to filter your accounts by a tag, which is useful if you want to see only the posts of accounts that have the same tag.
3 – Your posts
In your Posts section, you can view your posts and the comments they have received, and you can also make changes to your post’s caption if needed.
💡 To access the post, simply click on it and you will see its caption along with the comments it has received. You can modify the caption in the provided box and click on Update Caption once you’re finished.
4 -Post Comments and Actions on Comments
Here you will see all the comments that you got on each Post.
These icons represent the actions you can execute on the specific comment published in your post:
➡ Reply to the comment
➡ Like or Unlike the comment
➡ Delete the comment
➡ Block the user who left the comment
➡ Report the comment as spam
5 – Comment box section
Enter your comment in the box provided and press Enter on your keyboard or click the Send Comment button.
💡 To add a new line to your comment before posting it, press Shift+Enter on your keyboard.
In conclusion, this is one of many global tools that SU Social offers to you to help you manage your accounts and your data, tools that can allow you to save valuable time. You can check also Ig words list, IG Engagement groups, IG scrape history.