How To Access Your VPS From An iOS Device
You may already be aware that since Su Social is not cloud-based, it depends on the connection of the computer on which it is installed. For Su Social users, it can be inconvenient to keep their computers running at all times to maintain the connection.
Installing Su Social on a VPS is the answer to this problem because it will keep running even when your machine is off. In this guide, we will discuss how to connect to your VPS using your iOS device, such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How to use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to connect to your VPS?
- The first thing you must do is download and install the VNC viewer – Remote Desktop on your iOS device.
- Once it has been opened, you must create a new Connection by selecting the + symbol in the app’s upper right corner.
- Your VPS credentials, which include your name and VPS IP address, must then be added. Press the Connect or Save button in the top right corner of the app once you have entered the necessary information.
- When you open the connection once it has been stored, it will take you to the authentication screen where you must enter your VPS Password and click Done in the top right corner of the screen.
- Simply wait until the screen has finished loading and the connection has been established.
- When everything is in order, you should be able to access Su Social and make any necessary checks.
Connecting to your VPS using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is a simple process that can ensure your Su Social runs smoothly without the need for your computer to be continuously running. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily connect to your VPS and access your Su Social from any device, making it more convenient for you to manage your social media accounts.